You know you are a tarantula collector if...

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
I never saw the x3.. ever.. either as a smiley or as a scrotum.. my husband shared this little gem with me when we were dating... Sorry... he's such a sicko. LOL

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I never saw the x3.. ever.. either as a smiley or as a scrotum.. my husband shared this little gem with me when we were dating... ****... he's such a sicko. LOL
woah family forum bruxy!

but ig XD and X3 you kinda gota be a gamer to know lmao someone also said recently they thought i was trying do a skull w/ crossboan smiley o.0

Sana

Arachnoprince
...when you have just sat and read a 21 page thread while holding pressure on the ear of your dog which is pouring blood from a scrap first thing this morning, all the while wishing the _ dog would stop bleeding so you can go work on the new enclosure for your a. metallica. (True story)

P.S. The dog has finally stopped bleeding! Off to work on the T house!

Last edited:

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
...when you have just sat and read a 21 page thread while holding pressure on the ear of your dog which is pouring blood from a scrap first thing this morning, all the while wishing the _ dog would stop bleeding so you can go work on the new enclosure for your a. metallica. (True story)

P.S. The dog has finally stopped bleeding! Off to work on the T house!
lol wow.. i think i woudla said "..wish all other responsibilities vanished so you can work on a new enclosure" but thats just me lmao glads the pups ok [dont you wish you could just throw flour on it like a t? ;) lol]

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
haha how can you kill pothos XD i have some thriving in fish tanks lmao..

lol well.. ig your right... *stops petting my super friendly bettas in sorority tank*
Pothos are tough and live in a lot of my bigger high humidity T cages, I had no luck killing the original plants yet.

You know your a tarantula keeper if you throw your old ffruit/veggies away to your feeder roach colony. Then use a large pretzel container for your baby Ts.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Pothos are tough and live in a lot of my bigger high humidity T cages, I had no luck killing the original plants yet.

You know your a tarantula keeper if you throw your old ffruit/veggies away to your feeder roach colony. Then use a large pretzel container for your baby Ts.
ya iv found that out.. iv always had pothos. and never was able to kill them.. but my rosea did keep me from watering my pothos in her cage and are kinda dying it wont let me touch it i pour water in sub and she moves there.. lol dead drying pothos =\ same with my genic -.- i need to get a 2" pot ig XD

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
hah did this one this morning..

if.. you notice a "snow balls" cheeze puff tag on the floor at target and MAKE them search the back, and it wasnt because you love generic white chedar cheeze balls ;)

Ultum4Spiderz

Arachnoemperor
Arachnosupporter
hah did this one this morning..

if.. you notice a "snow balls" cheeze puff tag on the floor at target and MAKE them search the back, and it wasnt because you love generic white chedar cheeze balls ;)
I got a female OBT living in a cheeze puff container, main I hate eating those things wish we could buy them 25Cents a peice...from china I would buy a lot.
Id rather eat something that feels like it resembles actual food. Not to mention the hydrofluorosilicic acid in the whole food, & water supply in many country's and this is toxic waste. How do Ts survive?? hydrofluorosilicic acid is fluoride.
Ts in captivity are tough as nails.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
I got a female OBT living in a cheeze puff container, main I hate eating those things wish we could buy them 25Cents a peice...from china I would buy a lot.
Id rather eat something that feels like it resembles actual food. Not to mention the hydrofluorosilicic acid in the whole food, & water supply in many country's and this is toxic waste. How do Ts survive?? hydrofluorosilicic acid is fluoride.
Ts in captivity are tough as nails.
i like them.. in small amounts.. but i can empty them and icecream containers in a day... little brother with a super high metabolism -.- good thing mine are 2" they have 2 molts or more till i gta move them.. but these arnt too bad.. its gamer food ;)

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
this hasnt been bumped in so long.. i feel it my DUTY to unbury it..

you know your a tarantula keeper if.. 1-3 days a week you walk around with a cup/bowl/tub of roaches/crickets/mealies and look like your playing musical containers ^_^

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
-You convert an arachnophobe into a T lover by the sheer volume of your jabbering about "teeny fangs" and "sweet little pink toes"
-A red light is for indoor safari time, not sexy time
-You laugh when you see a rosie slowly crawling around in an Indiana Jones or Dracula movie

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
-A red light is for indoor safari time, not sexy time
i woudlnt necisarily use a red light for T's most herps cant see red and thats why they are used for heat but they suck moisture out of the sub super quickly [speak form years of having herps] but indeed most of us exotic keepers wouldnt see it as sexy time [tho i can only imagine what my neighbors used to think when i had like 50 red lights on in the same room a few years back lol]

Radium

Outlaw Valkyrie
i woudlnt necisarily use a red light for T's most herps cant see red and thats why they are used for heat but they suck moisture out of the sub super quickly [speak form years of having herps] but indeed most of us exotic keepers wouldnt see it as sexy time [tho i can only imagine what my neighbors used to think when i had like 50 red lights on in the same room a few years back lol]
Oh, no sweat - it's actually an LED mood light that's across the room from the enclosures. I wouldn't put a light or heat mat anywhere near a T cage, because I know a band of at least 20 T enthusiasts would come to my house in the middle of the night, murder me, and steal my T.

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
Oh, no sweat - it's actually an LED mood light that's across the room from the enclosures. I wouldn't put a light or heat mat anywhere near a T cage, because I know a band of at least 20 T enthusiasts would come to my house in the middle of the night, murder me, and steal my T.
not quite the first one.. but lol most o fus use led flashlights for night veiws lmao tho i have a blakclight on one of my enclosures that makes a small sling easy as heck to spot lmao]

pepey05

Arachnopeon
When no one will accept a delivery for yoy, no matter how nice you speak to them!

pyro fiend

Arachnoprince
When no one will accept a delivery for yoy, no matter how nice you speak to them!
ugh i know that feeling, one of fedex guys who gets my rout makes me get it from his truck he wont touch it if it says "live animal" -.- he made the mistake to ask to see a snake one time... now if only he knew what i get now :p

scott99

Arachnoknight
......you try to explain to friends and family how funny this thread is and they don't get it.