You Gotta Love Your Mother

Gail

Arachnopixie
Old Timer
Dear ol mom - she never fails to come through when you need it the most. I was talking to her on the phone and amongst the many other things we talked about I lamented that the local reptile show is coming up and I am horribly broke due to recent developments that required all my funds. Now my mother hates my spiders and I would have never thought she'd really give a poop about my delimma - especially since she teased me about it on the phone and said "what could you possibly want with more of those aweful things!" but guess what? I go get the mail today and dear ol mom sent me a check for $100 !! You GOTTA love your mother! Now I am faced with the delimma of do I wait and see what they've got at the show this weekend or do I order those G.pulchra I had my eye on? I think I'll have to wait for the show - just in case - who knows what wonderful things I might find there.

Gail=D

Cuttlefish

Arachnopeon
*Jealous*

Your mom sounds great! Not only will mine not look at most of my pets, but she certainly wouldn't help pay for any...
On top of that, I'm jealous that all you people in the states get to have tarantulas at your reptile/pet shows! Nothing venomous here! In fact, the town where I live right now has a by-law that prohibits "any venomous spiders"... yeah, um... right.

not fair...
Tamara.:rolleyes:

Wade

Arachnoking
Old Timer
My mom has saved jar lids for me because they looked like good water dishes for scorpions (she was right), carrot peelings and overripe fruit for my millipedes, and newspapers for my snake cages. Considering I live an hour away from her that's pretty sporting!

Wade