You favourite baby?

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok ppl what is ur favourite T.? well seeing as i have 1 it has to be A. Geniulata seen the pics of them as adults and they r gorgeous so cant wait for my baby to grow up ^_^ so whats ur fav?

Tarantula Lover

Psalmopoeus Lover
Old Timer
well

i have to say, my Avicularia's, Psalmopoeus, and Chromatopelma, oh yeah my H.gigas to! i love them all!!!

James

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My favorite would have to be my Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee. Just an awsome tarantula.

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Originally posted by jwb121377
My favorite would have to be my Grammostola areostriata\ Chaco Golden Knee. Just an awsome tarantula.
Jeremy,
Agreed. Although, if I could pick my THREE favorites, it would be:
1 G. aureostriata
2. B. albopilosum
3. E. campestratus
Peace,
Gillian

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i dun no y but i luv my p.regalis, it is 2 cool 2 b tru, id h8 it if it died, which reminds me i got 2 get sum ventilation 4 it

;) sorry of the mockery of the vocabulary

yeah... p.regalis is... interesting to say the least :D

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I'd say, today anyway, it would have to be, G. auerostriata.
Pretty and calm..:)

Ernie

Sorry, I should have re-sized it...:8o

Attachments

pategirl

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
My fav woul dhave to be a tie between by dodoma baboon and A. Genic. The dodoma is in there because she was the least expensive of all my T's, yet she's the most interesting to watch, and I love the smiley face on her rump. She's also quite nice in attitude compared to what I've been told. My A. Genic is just plain beautiful, IMO, and she's fairly active.

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
As of right now next to my A versicolors (pics unavailable) I would say my P regalis. Great T and Hardy as well

Sincerely,

Brandon

Attachments

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
my favorite is a toss up between my T. blondi and my H. lividum.

I would say my P regalis. Great T and Hardy as well
you sure thats a regalis? im making out some purple there, but maybe its just me:? .

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'm with Tarantula Lover. I just Can't Pick which is my favorite.
It depends on which one I am looking at, at the time.
That one is. Oh wait, no that one is..

How do I decide?

Guess I just gotta love em all. :)

sunnymarcie

Celestial Spider
Old Timer
OH WOW! Pick one, no way!

I love ALL of them, nice pictures people.:)
Of the ones I have, my fav has to be my
Rio Grande Gold. She is a nice shade of blonde=D

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Lycanthrope,
Defentally a regalis, it has the white band across the underside of the abdomen. I thought the purple was a little odd but defentally adds to the gorgious effect of the spiders color.

Sincerely,

Brandon

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
H. lividum..................I don't have anything else to say.......

Fungii

Arachnopeon
Originally posted by pategirl
My fav woul dhave to be a tie between by dodoma baboon and A. Genic. The dodoma is in there because she was the least expensive of all my T's, yet she's the most interesting to watch, and I love the smiley face on her rump.
Hey Pategirl, that smileyface on the dodoma's rump is too cool! Do they all have that? Neat, I want one!

My favorite of the ones I have now would be my emilia I guess.

I did have a B. boehmei once that I really liked. Then I broke up with my girlfriend and her daughter wanted one of the spiders to take with her. I told her she could pick out any one she wanted. She picked the boehmei. Durn kids!!

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Originally posted by Fungii
Hey Pategirl, that smileyface on the dodoma's rump is too cool! Do they all have that? Neat, I want one!

My favorite of the ones I have now would be my emilia I guess.

I did have a B. boehmei once that I really liked. Then I broke up with my girlfriend and her daughter wanted one of the spiders to take with her. I told her she could pick out any one she wanted. She picked the boehmei. Durn kids!!
i want a B. boehmei next they r sooo gorgeous :) wait until Nova gets a little bigger ^_^

Code Monkey

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
The one that stands out the most in my collection to me is my Nhandu coloratovillosus. I got her on a whim a tiny sling and she's grown to be the largest T in my collection. A nice looker with a fiesty but not too evil personality combined with an appetite that gives my A. geniculata a good run.

This was her first defensive pose a couple of moults back :) :

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Asking me witch spider is my favorite it is like asking me who id rather be with first, Britney Spears or Christina agularia. Smoke starts coming out of my ears when i think of these things!:confused:

LPacker79

ArachnoSpaz
Old Timer
Well I obviously love them all, but if I had to choose just one, I think I would pick my L. striatipes. My ugly duckling-turned-swan.

Or......maybe my L. parahybana

Leanne