You do that Thelma...

Exodus

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My G.Rosea is afraid of Crickets,but she's not afraid to bite my tweezers.This is rather sad.I fond it very Sad that a % inch Juvenile Tarantula is afraid of Crickets,but not afraid to bit my Tweezers!Also my A.Chalcodes is in premolt,and My G.Rosea is a chicken.I'm thinking that my G.Rossea is too big for her crickets,so i'm gonna get her this lil' scrawny pinky.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Are you sure she's not just on a fast? It's not uncommon for them to refuse food for a LONG time. You can give a pinky a try, but don't be surprised if she won't touch it.

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Do you try to feed the T with the tweezers? Maybe it'll eat the cricket from the tweezers.

My rosea goes on long fasts. I give it a cric. every few days to see if It'll eat, then remove it. Oh well. :confused:

E

chaset

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
one thing ive noticed...

It seems that most starter species goes on long fasts, kinda interesting actually

ArachnoJoost

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Maybe that is because most starter species don't do much at all, thereby having a very slow metabolism and not needing much food (this would explain the amount they eat, but not the fasts). Thoughts?