you calling me fat!!!

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
here is a pic that would even make joy proud. not really this was an accident, I fed it a pinky and man it got huge.

Attachments

whoami?

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sorry, Joy's tarantulas are still fatter than yours.

And is that a T. blondi? In my personal experience, blondis are just naturally prone to being fat. My late T. blondi was fat as hell, and I didn't even feed it very often.

Did I ever mention the time that it actually fell over onto its back (presumably because it was so fat)?

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
yeah it is a blondi, and I'm gonna have to throw a handfull of change in there for size comparison in my pics. hey I just though of a great place to keep my money, noone should bother it in there.

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
It's funny how my name always pops up on threads like this!

That's a nice spider you have there, JohnnyJohnJon :)

Joy

MizM

Arachnoprincess
Old Timer
Poor Joy, her beautiful, HEALTHY tarantulas are only famous for their big butts. But they look so COOL when they're big like that!! I, personally, am slighlty jealous of Joy's Ts... so I feed mine ALOT!!!:rolleyes:

My new (I've had her 1 week) t. blondi has eaten something like 8 large crix in the time I've had her. Hoping she's a female, I'm naming her "J Lo", cuz she's got a big ole booty! :D Have ya ever seen a water balloon filled way too full?

Pretty T johnnyjohnjon!