You are given $200 to buy tarantulas and tarantula accessories

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
You are given $200 to buy tarantula or tarantula accessories (substrate, cages,etc.)

what are you buying?

Just a hypothetical

SausageinaNet

Arachnopeon
Gbb, A.geniculata, A.versicolor, G.pulchra, H.mac, A.minatrix, B.smithi. As slings this is around 100€. Buying some enclosures which isn't expecive for slings and substrate is literally nothing. Tongs and a big syringe.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
You are given $200 to buy tarantula or tarantula accessories (substrate, cages,etc.)

what are you buying?

Just a hypothetical
I would probably buy a metallica sling and possibly a xenethsis sling. Just because I want them so badly ;) Maybe a glue gun for making enclosures, but I'll take a xenethsis over that any day :D

magicmed

Arachnobaron
25 versicolor slings around that range on the classifieds right now, decent profit margin there if you raise some up, just a thought.

Personally? A female B smithi juvie and a couple slings of some type, I'll actually be putting in a couple large orders soon, it's been a lot of fun tracking through classifieds, not so much fun waiting on the money to arrive haha!

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The first thing I'd buy would be a bottle of rum so I could get my husband nice and drunk. Between that and perhaps a few... ahem... personal favors... I just might be able to convince him to let me add a few more spiders to my collection! :rolleyes:

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
o_Oo_O
The first thing I'd buy would be a bottle of rum so I could get my husband nice and drunk. Between that and perhaps a few... ahem... personal favors... I just might be able to convince him to let me add a few more spiders to my collection! :rolleyes:
It's the other way in my house!! Although she doesn't drink much so I just get myself drunk then order them online and worry about it after. It's better to seek forgiveness than approval :)

Haemus

Arachnosquire
$200 bucks of coffee...starting now!

Seriously though, upgrade my enclosures and get a nice shelf to hold them :)

cold blood

Staff member
Nhandu tripepii slings. As many as I could get with $200.

If I couldn't find those, a pair of X. immanis slings or Pamphs.

Kodi

Title Master
Old Timer
H. Pulchripes juvie and some versi slings. :embarrassed:

cold blood

Staff member
I would try to get a Psalmopoeus victorii <3 :kiss:
Or a Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus lady
Add shipping and there's no way you would get near a single one of either of those, even as slings, for $200...but if you could....oh yeah.