You are given $200 to buy tarantulas and tarantula accessories

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
Add shipping and there's no way you would get near a single one of either of those, even as slings, for $200...but if you could....oh yeah.
I live in England and Ts are pretty cheap in my opinion although for some sp. it would be cheaper to go source them individually in the arse end of nowhere

That's a crap joke by the way, with how literal some people read these forums.:)

Edit: Sorry CB, didn't mean the reply

Last edited:

Matabuey

Arachnosquire
Add shipping and there's no way you would get near a single one of either of those, even as slings, for $200...but if you could....oh yeah.
In Europe you can get a sexed pair of Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus for $170, sings are $40.

Paulhodgkinson

Arachnopeon
I'm not ashamed to admit, a few of these sp in these chats, I have to google to have a good look then do a quick search on the forums here lol

symbol

Arachnopeon
Hmm... For me probably 0.0.1 Euathlus sp. red, 0.0.1 Ischnocolinae sp. Dominican Republic, and 0.0.2 Phrynus decoratus. Those + taxes, shipping, and enclosures/supplies for them would likely bring me up to right around the $200 mark.

Jeff23

Arachnolord
I would probably change my mind ten times within the time limit to buy one of the T's below "if" it was available in the US much less cost $200 or less.

Aphonopelma moorei
Typhochlaena seladonia
Psalmopoeus Emeraldus
Psalmopoeus ecclesiasticus
Psalmopoeus victorii

EDIT* Removed Iridopelma seladonium. I think it is the prior name for Typhochlaena seladonia

Last edited:

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
P. irminia (would make 3 but you can never have enough of these!)
P. cambridgei
P. pulcher
P. reduncus
A. juruensis
H. maculata
A. geniculata

...and probably some more OWs I had my eye on for a while now. :D

Misty Day

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
After just ordering my first Pamphobeteus species, I'd probably buy three of as many different Pamph species I can afford.

Last edited: