You admit you are an arachnoholic when...

captmarga

Arachnobaron
You go through the craft store eyeing every container, tea light holder and bead cup as possible housing or water dish for your tarantulas...

Marga

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You admit you are an arachnoholoc when...

These threads keep popping up. {D

I do the same thing though. Everything I look at, I always think "How can I use that for my spiders?"

Suzjohnson

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
You notice you have wrecked every silk plant in the house to make the enclosures look their best. :eek:

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Lol. I've done the same thing in craft stores. And in walmart. Got a strange look from a random elderly lady once... {D

You know you're an arachnoholic when: you carry photo albums showing your spiders as they grow. And have one for each individual spider!{D

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Aa

Step 1: We admitted we were powerless over arachnids--that our lives had become unmanageable.

lol

DrJ

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
...when you give them up cold turkey just to jump back in bigger than ever a year later!

It's seriously more addictive than cigarettes.

captmarga

Arachnobaron
Lol. I've done the same thing in craft stores. And in walmart. Got a strange look from a random elderly lady once... {D

You know you're an arachnoholic when: you carry photo albums showing your spiders as they grow. And have one for each individual spider!{D
No individual albums yet, but they are on my FB page, have their own pages on my website, and I carry various photos around...

Marga

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
...when you give them up cold turkey just to jump back in bigger than ever a year later!

It's seriously more addictive than cigarettes.
and a lot healthier too! <(")......[plus it smells better]