Yikes!

web eviction

Arachnolord
Never expected this lol, I opened the kk where my P. Irminia resides and before I knew what happened the little devil like a flash ran up the wall got to the top and launched right on to my face and up my nose! Aaahhhhh with one quick motion I plugged the other nostril and blew her into my palm like a snot rocket!
What a first post.... hope I never gotta do that again.

web eviction

Arachnolord
Oh ya in that few seconds about a million different things rushed through my mind all at once lol

web eviction

Arachnolord
Yup, put it back in and she ( I hope its she) didn't hesitate to get back to webbing her burrow

T o m

Arachnopeon
Sounds like you have a fiesty Irminia. To find your nostril straight off the cieling is no small feat. Got to love the teleport ability of poecs. Funny story, I hope she is alright and if it 'snot', then wipe it off! Lesson learned! I think the point it was making was ring the doorbell first before opening the door! {D
It's not a poec? On topic though sounds like a nice T atleast it keeps you on your toes rather than sitting around all day :)

web eviction

Arachnolord
Definitely a great t always out and about love this one!

---------- Post added at 04:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

To end things on a good note though got a sunrise molt!
My GBB got her blue legs today! Absolutely beautiful...

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Haha, it's 'cause she was trying to get all the residual snot off of her! {D
Just kidding. Good story, good for you for staying calm and congrats on your lady's new dress!

SarahAntula

Arachnopeon
Omg Wow talk about a trip to the pokie-nose(poconos):D
What an experience! Glad everything came out ok. Good to know those little boogers are fast {D
Thanks for sharing:D:worship: