yey great find

jimip

Arachnosquire
i managed to pick up a Nhandu Chromatus for a wonderful price. pictures will be coming of course.

Zman181

Arachnoknight
Very cute! They grow very fast :)
I've noticed that as slings they like deep substrate so that they can burrow and stalk their prey.

jimip

Arachnosquire
lol he has a whole under his leaf. should i deepen it a bit maybe? is this something that ill never see because it burrows?

txgsxr

Arachnopeon
Congrats

I am looking at getting some new ones. Not sure about the ones that burrows because iv have the same thought, well i ever see it?

jimip

Arachnosquire
i dont mind having a happy burrow but i like to see them to will it be overly upset if i just give it a good hide instead?

Mike H.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Most slings feel secure when they can hide, as these spiders get larger they generally are on " display " more...

Regards, Mike

jimip

Arachnosquire
it can hide all it wants its whole life. i just like to know what to expect. knowing that its a roll of the die, there are still some species that will have a tendancysit out ( like smithis) or hide forever ( like my E. mirunis

briarpatch10

Arachnosquire
I love Nhandus ...I have a chromatus and a coloratovillosus. They are both beasts! They never turn down food! they are a little skittish though.

BQC123

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
About half of my N. chromatus slings do burrow, and the other half are usually visible. After light out most are out.

Nice looking sling. Can I ask waht you paid for it?

jimip

Arachnosquire
he was 20 he had just got out of quarantine, i also have a accurate molt record ( while he was in there care)