Yet Another Reminder

Fuggrur

Arachnopeon
+++++++ Yet Another Reminder

You bums missed the chat.. AlexS, Todd GH, and RICK West!

And some familiar faces from the forum :p

Last edited:

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Sorry 'bout that. I was throwing my friend into a flower bed ... long story. ;) Next week for (almost) sure.

Cheers,
Dave

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi , wouldnt mind maybe sitting in on a chat , dont know if id have much to contribute though:? but the time its held doesnt really allow me to join because of the hours i work:( just out of curiousity what do you generally chat about?

Fuggrur

Arachnopeon
Well, since this is a bug site.. We generally talk about bugs. BUT It doesnt seem strickly limited to just bugs.. People talk about all sorts of things.. I even managed to talk about the NRA with Krystal :)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I got on last night with the solfugid chat... I didn't even know what a solfugid was! Everyone was pretty cool about it and even referred me to some info on a web site about them. Chat covered a wide variety of topics anyway. I don't think anyone is going to slam you for not being up to speed with the experts.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
What was that web site again? I meant to check it out last night, but never got to. On a side note the chat last night was fun. Thanks to all who put it on! :)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It was tarantulaspiders.com... the "education" button on the left will take you to a list of options of which, solifugid is included. Interesting little creatures to say the least.

Alex S.

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Solifugae Chat

Yeah, it was a blast! Have to do it again sometime... :D :D

Alex S.

jwb121377

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Thanks Botar and Johns that is a really cool article!
Jeremy