Yess Finally , Tanks!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!11

Arachno Kid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey I was just cleaning a apartment and this guy LOVED fishies and the aquariums he didnt use he gave to me [ thank you god] I now have

1- 12 gallon tank

1- 10 gallon tank

1- 35 gallon tank

1-5 gallon tank

1- 75 [yay]

What should I put in all of these bad boys? is there a communal species I could stick in the 75? I was thinking of some 'Land Lobsters' for the 75 could someone tell me the scientific name for them , they are supposedly the largest scorpion in the world besides the emps but I have heard they can reach up to 9" long and are found somewhere in India X3 thanks all

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
land lobsters are Heterometrus swammerdami, possibly the most expensive scorpion on the market at about $300 per scorp.

Empwrangler

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
....... god , I feel stupid now
You never know until you ask.

Emps will do just fine. Just do some research before you take on a big project like that.

Dont be afraid to ask questions. There is a wealth of information on boards like these. Take advantage of it.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i only just found out recently how much H. swammerdami is worth, so dont feel bad.

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
instead of emps, why not get a HUGE colony of bark scorpions for the 75?

Arachno Kid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hmm that might work but what about the high feed ratio? the would be some canibalism and Crickets will eat ANYTHING belive me what if the crix decide they want a molting scorpion? is there any way I can keep the crix in a bowl of sorts and let the scorps come up and get them on their own?

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hmm that might work but what about the high feed ratio? the would be some canibalism and Crickets will eat ANYTHING belive me what if the crix decide they want a molting scorpion? is there any way I can keep the crix in a bowl of sorts and let the scorps come up and get them on their own?
but that's just it, who cares about cannibalism? Youll have a colony. in a 75 gallon tank, a colony can be almost entirley self sufficient. it will breed new generations and pick off older ones, etc.

Arachno Kid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
...........My parents would freak about that Roach colony

and maybe like 60 or something could I put black barks in?

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
With enough vertical hides you could keep 1 scorpion gallon without any problems at all.

KUJordan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You should try to put C. exilicauda, vittatus, hentzi, and gracilis in the same 75 gal tank. You could have one end really moist for the gracilis and hentzi and just vary the humidity from damp to dry and the substrate from peat to sand for the exilicauda on the other end and the vittatus can occupy the middle area. I think it would work!

Jordan

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
theyre still selling them at 300 dollars? lol

i just sold some babies at 20 euros each, soon we will be able to vastly outcompete those grave robbers

dehaani

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just sold some babies at 20 euros each, soon we will be able to vastly outcompete those grave robbers
How did I miss them? :rolleyes:

Ah well, shouldn't complain. I can get the H. swammerdami some other day! :drool: