Yes!!!!

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I just bought a brand spanking new T. It is a awesome T. Blondi Goliath Birdeater. I drove down to my pet store here in Phoenix, lot's of T's, and a really nice and friendly store, called Pets Inc Co..
check it out sometime, but anyways anybody got any advice on how to care for it and take care of it so it reaches it's full potential, thnx for the advice ppl. Laterz.

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
brent ill, send you a nice site for a good caresheet you already know the basics but just some info for someone who has them this guy has a good little sheet on them, how is it is it doing ok??? My Parahybana finally ate tonight

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
Your Pets Inc T. blondi

Hiya,

If you're in Phoenix, why didn't you come to the spider
party? I hope you got a good deal at pets inc. I have
bought a few spiders there over the years though their
prices tend to be inflated. Most of the time, I can find
what I want from either one of the local dealers like
Golden Phoenix Exotics or even from nonlocal dealers who
ship and pack their critters very carefully, ensuring live arrivals.

We had a blast at the spider party. I wish you could have been there. It's always fun to meet the local spider enthusiasts (not to mention scorpion and bug enthusiasts). :)

Wysi

freetosting

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Thnx I didn't know about the party or I would have anyways thnx for the info.

WYSIWYG

SpiderLoco
Old Timer
re: Arizona Spider Party

No problem! I think the next one is in July at Brandon's house. The date hasn't been set yet though I'm sure he'll get back to use soon. :)

Wysi

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: re: Arizona Spider Party

Originally posted by WYSIWYG
No problem! I think the next one is in July at Brandon's house. The date hasn't been set yet though I'm sure he'll get back to use soon. :)

Wysi
Hi freetosting is my cousin i knew about the party i just had other plans and that pets inc thing was a last second thing when we went, where is brandons house located?? is it east side phoenix or like in glendale somewhere on the west side?