Tityus

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi all,

Today one of my Tityus trinitatis gave birth :worship: :worship: :worship:

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congradulations, females produce allot of babies in a short amount of time, iteroparous gestations are especially short for this species.

I've found the scorplings quite hard to raise sometimes, it often takes them a while to start eating.

telow

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
tom, they look great bro,
im glad to see that you got some babies:D
very nice to see:drool: CONGRATS TOM..

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congradulations, females produce allot of babies in a short amount of time, iteroparous gestations are especially short for this species. I've found the scorplings quite hard to raise sometimes, it often takes them a while to start eating.
I agree...not the easiest Tityus to raise, babies aren't very robust...perhaps it is the reason of those numerous broods (however I've found a more difficult Tityus to raise, T.melanostictus, 4 broods and 25 babies in total...only 2 alive at 3rd instar :eek: )

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Its quite strange, some broods seem to be very easy to raise with almost 100% survival rate and others are very hard I haven't seen obvious pattern as to why this is.

pokieregalis

Arachnopeon
congratulations!
I have one question: after the sling get out of the mom's back, what should do? Separate them all or Tityus scorpionlings like this can grow up babies together?