Yep, I was right

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
EDIT: Those are eggs she's coiled around, for the benefit of the less initiated.

Last edited:

neubii18

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
That's awesome!And I've been meaning to say this for a while but,your pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING:worship::worship:!!!You should make a thread with your collection with pictures from you!

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
That's awesome!And I've been meaning to say this for a while but,your pictures are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING:worship::worship:!!!You should make a thread with your collection with pictures from you!
Thanks for the kind words. :) You can see most of my photos of my collection (or at least the ones I feel are good enough to be posted) on my Flickr page.

KnightinGale

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Whoa, cool! And thanks for the note for us uninitiated. I don't have any myriapods, but I love to look at them and that is definitely an awesome picture. Congrats! How many young might you expect?

Last edited:

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Whoa, cool! And thanks for the note for us uninitiated. I don't have any myriapods, but I love to look at them and that is definitely an awesome picture. Congrats! How many young might you expect?
Cheers :) I haven't really had a chance to get a good look at the eggs, but probably no more than 40.

Canth

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Congratulations! I'm so glad the S. heros "arizonensis" fared much better than the S. heros "heros" and you were able to breed them.

Keep us updated on the clutch progress man

Draiman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congratulations! I'm so glad the S. heros "arizonensis" fared much better than the S. heros "heros" and you were able to breed them.

Keep us updated on the clutch progress man
Hey cheers Jared, we were really lucky the two that survived were a male and a female. I hope your hardwickei pedelings are doing well! :)

JC50

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have been away for a while but your pictures are still amazing.

Xenomorph

Arachnosquire
Simply unbelievable! you're lucky to be one:)

I hope that she not only eats the egg .....

best regards from germany

Rue

Arachnoknight
Very cool!

This board has some of the best invert photos I've ever seen.

Hope you get some babies out of it!

JanPhilip

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thats amazing, good luck on hatching them out! If all goes well i hope some of them find their way to europe! Keep us updated!

Galapoheros

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Wow, good job with getting eggs over there! If I sent my male arizonensis over there it would probably lay eggs too! Hope to see pling pics later.

ophiophagus

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Sooooo cool I just traded off my last arizonensis makes me sad in a way. But awesome pic and good luck to you. I wish you were in the states so I could get a chance at buying a pedeling or two when they're ready

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
great job man, it's always nice to know that you got those eggs from breeding her rather than from luck. it just goes to show that our hobby making some progress.

SAn

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There have been others in Europe. At least i know a couple

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
There have been others in Europe. At least i know a couple
yes, i remember reading about a few other breeding that were done in Europe, mostly S. h. castaneiceps.