Yellow Narceus americanus

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
@Lucanus95 do you still have the Yellow N. americanus? Any luck breeding or finding more?
I lost my colony a while ago due to mold problem. I still see them in the wild but I no longer collect them anymore since my friend has an established colony already.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I lost my colony a while ago due to mold problem. I still see them in the wild but I no longer collect them anymore since my friend has an established colony already.
So sorry about your loss. Does your friend sell them? I would love to have a colony of those.

ErinM31

Arachnogoddess
Arachnosupporter
Sorry to hear that you lost your colony! :(

@mickiem I had forgotten until looking at this thread again about your tan color morph N. americanus -- how are they doing? :)

I want to collect them all! :playful:

mickiem

Arachnoprince
Sorry to hear that you lost your colony! :(

@mickiem I had forgotten until looking at this thread again about your tan color morph N. americanus -- how are they doing? :)

I want to collect them all! :playful:
I have pedelings! They are only a month old and tiny. Might not be ready until spring. I'm anxious to see some colors develop.

7Fin

Arachnoknight
Nice pedes, N. Americanus is a nice species, and the colour variant there is lovely.

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I ended up finding couple of adults today while looking for pill millipedes!
Two of them are males so I'm going to give them to a millipede expert at my department to see if he can ID them to species.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
I ended up finding couple of adults today while looking for pill millipedes!
Two of them are males so I'm going to give them to a millipede expert at my department to see if he can ID them to species.
What does your colleague think about the yellows? Whether or not they are N. americanus; they are beautiful!

Lucanus95

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
What does your colleague think about the yellows? Whether or not they are N. americanus; they are beautiful!
I haven't got a chance to give the specimen to him. Also, I'll be in El Paso till 21st starting Aug 4 so I probably won't hear from him for a while.

mickiem

Arachnoprince
@LawnShrimp have you seen this post with the different Narceus photos? Look through - there are two pages of 34 messages with lots of photos.