Yellow droplets in Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens enclosure.

xOWickedOx

Arachnopeon
Hello everyone. Just asking if anyone knows what it might be. It has never happened before and now suddenly, after checking on the GBB's enclosure, there are numerous yellow droplets on the side of the enclosure. Attached is a picture of the enclosure and the mysterious droplets. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Probably grooming fluid. Enclosure is also too big for the size of your T.

xOWickedOx

Arachnopeon
Probably grooming fluid. Enclosure is also too big for the size of your T.
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, due to the whole Covid-19 crisis, all smaller critter keepers have been bought out. (I guess people have more time for their hobbies.) I have been keeping my eyes out for one, but still no luck. Thanks for the reminder. 👍🏻

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
I'd add maybe an inch of substrate and some fake plants it can web up. Also keep the substrate dry just use a water dish.

xOWickedOx

Arachnopeon
I'd add maybe an inch of substrate and some fake plants it can web up. Also keep the substrate dry just use a water dish.
Thanks for the advice. I'm struggling to find any substrate, but when I do, I'll add an inch or two more and some fake plants as suggested. The current substrate is bone dry and there is a water dish opposite to the shell hide. Again, thanks. 👍🏻

kingshockey

Arachnoangel
add a plastic plant and you will have a cage full of webbing before you know it

Colorado Ts

Arachnoangel
Hello everyone. Just asking if anyone knows what it might be. It has never happened before and now suddenly, after checking on the GBB's enclosure, there are numerous yellow droplets on the side of the enclosure. Attached is a picture of the enclosure and the mysterious droplets. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Here is a pretty nice thread on the GBB:

xOWickedOx

Arachnopeon
Here is a pretty nice thread on the GBB:

Thank you for the link, I'll definitely check it out. 👍🏻

Royalty

Arachnoknight
Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, due to the whole Covid-19 crisis, all smaller critter keepers have been bought out. (I guess people have more time for their hobbies.) I have been keeping my eyes out for one, but still no luck. Thanks for the reminder. 👍🏻
You could use any container with a lid (and with some clarity to see where the T is when you open it) You can poke in some holes with a hot nail or anything sharp (no bigger than the carapace tho) You can usually find some at a Dollar store or anywhere that that stuff is sold.

xOWickedOx

Arachnopeon
You could use any container with a lid (and with some clarity to see where the T is when you open it) You can poke in some holes with a hot nail or anything sharp (no bigger than the carapace tho) You can usually find some at a Dollar store or anywhere that that stuff is sold.
Thanks for the advice. I just remembered that my dad has a hot nail. I'll be making a temporary enclosure like you suggested before my order arrives. 👍🏻