Yeah. That's right. I'm pissed off. Okay?

saxman146

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I had some scorps "overnighted" yesterday. I took off of work so I could be here and they never showed up. I was here ALL day. Thanks USPS. :evil:

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Well at least you could get allot of AB posting done:razz:

saxman146

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I guess so. The order was 70 dollars worth of 2I parabuthus transvaalcus and I am scared that they won't make it.

bjaeger

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Same thing happened to me but I went into the post office and got my stuff. Our mail wasn't even supposed to be in that post office in the first place. It took them like 15 minutes to track down my box. It was scheduled to be delivered the next day making it two days instead of overnight in which I had paid for. IIRC, they say that if it doesn't get there overnight, they'll refund the cost of shipping. Either way you'll get it tomorrow :)

crpy

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I really know how you feel, hopefully they are packed well, if they are they should be fine:)

Malcara

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
No Worries Mate

:) dont worry bro my father had 1 scorp and 8 T's that never made it to his house either he wasnt there or something. he had them overnighted but had to pick them up 3 days later. they were stressed and hungry, but fine. 4 weeks have passed now and everyone is still kickin