Yeah! Got a new OBT!!!

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I'm so excited! I've had my eye on this nasty little Sunburst at a local pet store, and today I finally can call him my own. Yes he is a mature male, but at least I can feel good to have gotten him into a better place. He hasn't acted the slightest bit defensive since his transfer. He hung out on the wall for a few minutes then made his way into his new little hide to decorate. Here are the first of many pics we'll have to share.

Sorry the pics are a little fuzzy, so hard to take through glass. {D

sparular

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have five 1.5" P. murinus slings and they are really fun tarantulas. I think many underrate them because of their low cost and ubiquity. They are beautifully colored, vigorous feeders, and hearty spiders. Enjoy him.

vbrooke

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have five 1.5" P. murinus slings and they are really fun tarantulas. I think many underrate them because of their low cost and ubiquity. They are beautifully colored, vigorous feeders, and hearty spiders. Enjoy him.
Thanks for the reply. I should have him a girlfriend by the end of the week. Hopefully they will be eager to see each other, since i've heard that they are pretty easy to breed. Nothing like having a whole lot of little OBT's.{D