Yeah, buddy!

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
After 2-3ish years of dying to own a T and doing all the research, I Just ordered 3, anyhow I ordered from fear not tarantulas which looks like a great site, I guess since I ordered late tonight I won't be getting them overnight tomorrow but on Monday instead, we will see!

I ordered 3 unsexed...

But just so stoked!

I was going to buy a GBB but saw that I could get a freebie if I ordered another T so asked my girlfriend if she would like one as well and she decided on a rosehair. These two come with a basic "habitat" setup that looked great online.

Can't wait!

scott308

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congratulations on joining the club! You said you ordered three- GBB and rosehair, what's the third?

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I'm hesitant to say as most would concur that it's not the most ideal beginner species and I don't want to add wood to a gasoline soaked fire. Haha.

D Sherlod

Arachnoknight
If you've been researching for over a year I'm sure your prepared. Just check your info here, most that you read elsewhere is full of errors

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I'm hesitant to say as most would concur that it's not the most ideal beginner species and I don't want to add wood to a gasoline soaked fire. Haha.
Well, we are living in the "era of the furnace", after all, to the point that we can even see that exquisite flare... so adding a bit of wood in that wouldn't harm :troll:

My guess is a 'Baboon' :kiss:

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
After 2-3ish years of dying to own a T and doing all the research, I Just ordered 3, anyhow I ordered from fear not tarantulas which looks like a great site, I guess since I ordered late tonight I won't be getting them overnight tomorrow but on Monday instead, we will see!

I ordered 3 unsexed...

But just so stoked!

I was going to buy a GBB but saw that I could get a freebie if I ordered another T so asked my girlfriend if she would like one as well and she decided on a rosehair. These two come with a basic "habitat" setup that looked great online.

Can't wait!
Many shippers don't ship out over the weekend. Make sure you know the logistics, don't assume.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
I work six days I week, I didn't even realize it was the weekend until I hit confirm order. I never did assume, I just didn't consider that it was the end of the week and I'd prefer my order to come Monday anyways, as it's my next day off.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I work six days I week, I didn't even realize it was the weekend until I hit confirm order. I never did assume, I just didn't consider that it was the end of the week and I'd prefer my order to come Monday anyways, as it's my next day off.
Just contact them, OR they may list when they ship out. Some people do list said info, some don't.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
They have an easily accessible way of viewing my order status, as of now it says processing, I'll check it tomorrow afternoon to see, if it's accepted or en route or pending until Monday. Can't wait, just excited.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Update...

Will be shipped Monday which means a Tuesday pick up. Unfortunately, I'll have to go to the post office for pick up as the delivery driver won't be able to make it up the driveway and a signature is this particular companies policy. So hopefully I can come get them before work Tuesday!

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
No, more of a terrain issue. Our driveway is for four wheel drive vehicles only, lol. It's very rocky and I've seen plenty of vehicles that just couldn't make it up. The enclosures look excellent listed here.

I bought them as part of a package deal with the Ts.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
One last update before the unveiling, I called the company and told them about my concerns and we worked it out and they're very accommodating and very concerned about the Ts healthy travels so far pretty pleased with them but will update this thread again Wednesday when they arrive.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Update...

Will be shipped Monday which means a Tuesday pick up. Unfortunately, I'll have to go to the post office for pick up as the delivery driver won't be able to make it up the driveway and a signature is this particular companies policy. So hopefully I can come get them before work Tuesday!
I was pretty sure they were going to be shipped on Monday, good thing you checked.

GreyPsyche

Arachnosquire
Final update...

Finally got my first few Ts after years of researching and waiting for the right time, finally took the plunge! I was not in anyway disappointed!

Fear Not Tarantulas packaged great and had outstanding service!

The Ts in question live up to their names as slings the exact behavior that they should normally exhibit is exactly what I got within the first hour of putting them in their new homes!

GBB, slowly coaxed him out and into his new home, instantly began exploring.

The rosehair, was harder to coax out but found the perfect leaf to perch on right out in the open as expected of an adult!

And the full and dreaded terrifYing power of a 3/4" OBT sling throwing at threat pose at me was just priceless. But I did let him keep his little packaging that he came in, earned my respect, for sure!

Love em!