Yay. Moult moult!

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well I just peeked into the little tub our N. coloratovillosum is in and there the little beast was sittiing next to it's shed all pertiful.
I know slings harden pretty fast but the last I checked him and the others was this morning at 8 AM.
The twins were making their rounds "kissing" all their critters bye for the day.
He was feet down and grooming by his little hide.
And he's prowling all around his little tub now.
Cute as a button.
I'll post pics as soon as I can get a few clear shots.
Hes a inch now. :)

vulpina

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on your molt. I just got finished with feeding rounds for my T's. I am happy, my C. thorelli has eaten for the first time since its molt!! Every one else in my care is feeding like pigs.

Andy

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks thanks.
And glad you lil one is eating again vulpina. :)
Willy, our L. parynannerninny is closing up the entrance to her burrow and stopped eating last week.
And that little monster Never stoped eating.
The bald spot is still pinkish though so I guess she just got full.
But knowing our weird T's that Never follow the moult handbook she might decide to come out in fiveminuts and eat then go legs up five minuts after that and moult on me.
Or not at all.
I've quit Watching for moults and check things out when I put prey items in.
They happen when they happen and I watch them if I can and am tickled when they come out of it healthy.

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
nice!

All my 'best' T's are in pre-moult so my spider watching is pretty minimal as they all are grumpy and sluggish.. I've resorted to spending more time on the s'lings, resulting in two temporary escapes int he last two days :S

haha I caught them both though

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You got your H. mac back in it's enclosier ok deifiler?
Our A. Huriana is a pure PMS'ing B**ch right now.
Docile avic? Ooooooooooohh hell no.
She's as feisty and fangy as the orange demon spawn herself!
Nothing like the pre molt sydrome grumpies!

deifiler

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah I got it back in! Cheers for the interest! :)

Hmmm my avic is far from docile aswell!

haha premoult Geniculatas are the best, they try to run away fast and simply can't, but they make a nifty scuttle noise

Aboreal Rayne

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Pissed off Pink toe?

Nixy,
First i'ed like to tell oy uhow much I enjoy hearing about your collection, not to mention the great pics you usually post. Why's you pink toe pissed off? huh, do you know what caused the sudden change in attitude? Keep in touch!!

Matt

A.K.A. ~Aboreal Rayne~

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Matt, I'm pretty sure it's PMS. (Pre Moult Syndrom. :D )
Her rear has a bald spot thats gone pretty dark.
The darker it's gotten the pissier she's become.
I have a male as well and I want to try breding them.
But I don't Dare put him in with her now.
She's easly twice his size and I KNOW would put a munch on him in half a second.
beside if she's going to molt it would be an awful waste to lose the load he would give her.
So. Will wait till she moults. Give her a month or so and feed the hell out of her and hope she lets him live long enough to do the deed when it's his time to go it and step up to the plate.

ithuriel

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:) congrats on the molts. got 2 myself ready for molts but they are taking their time about it:rolleyes: