yay! a 60 day wait!

joseofsa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
well after worrying about egg binding,too much/not enough calcium, correct temps, humidity, and diet my gargoyle laid her eggs last night and i stayed up through it all with her(lol i say it like as if i did the hard part) now i have to wait 50-60+ days and cross my fingures, but its a happy frustration. nice and calcified i patt myself on the back. they look nice i will candle in a few days.
jose:D
they are being moved to some vermiculite soon.
here they are not the best pic but i was excited!

joseofsa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
buyer never sent payment lucky me!
she got very thin so i thought she ate her eggs at one point(so i decided to sell her because i dont have a male) but she got FAT 2 nights ago and poof she laid them last night.
my first gecko eggs
wish they were like bettas just 48-72 hours of waiting, and soon i want to breed my chameleons! 6 months is an eternity IMO!!!

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Happy waiting... :D If you have a really light phase retic pop out one of those eggos, I may be interested. ;)

I just set up 2 pairs of Cresteds recently.. one pair is proven and the other, the male is a virgin with a proven female. It should be interesting.

joseofsa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
one pair is proven and the other, the male is a virgin with a proven female. It should be interesting.
always is. ROFL{D
my gecko terms are not up to speed yet so what does light phase retic mean?
me confused:8o do you just mean a light color one?
jose

AneesasMuse

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry... light phase is light colored, yep. Reticulated Gargoyles are my favorite, especially the ones that are nearly white at "rest". They almost look pastel pink and yellow on a powder grey background.

When I get my first one, I'll show you the "breeder" pics. She's just waiting for me to pick her up, actually.