Xysticus transversatus

Richard McJimsey

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice shots chris!
Your pics are always nice ;)
I find some Xysticus species up here in early summer.
nifty little fellas.
Mostly just yellow / goldenish ones though.

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Spam!

world of warcraft gold Promotion! Here guarantee the lowest price of wow gold in the market! There will can make your wow life rich and we can promise you will be a hero in world of warcraft cause you will have more and more wow power level to get good weapen and other stuff ! we have sell Buy wow gold the price Slashed again! Unbeatable price from the direct sale. You are buying World of Warcraft gold from the game developers directly, not from the resellers, no hacking, no cheating, guarantee work ! but please keep your mind clear , don't pay more time and money there , cause you have your live life ! ok that's all thanks for your read . ( maybe this is a good news)
Ok we seem to be open to spammers selling their stuff now!

jynxxxedangel

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a female of this sp., with an egg sac, living on my garden peony bush! Has anyone ever kept these in captivity before? I was thinking about snagging a few of the slings when they hatch out.

SandyMuffinCakes94

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Do you have any care instructions & on breeding ? i found elegans or something and i have 3 of them i think i have one male and two females and i would like to know anything about them i looked online and there wasnt very much information they are cute!