xhexdx's scorpion picture thread

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Figured I'd start one. Not much to contribute yet...

C. gracilis:

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Good pictures. I was hoping to see offspring of the c. sculpts I sent you 2 years ago. LOL. I don't know how you handle scorpions, it would scare me.

AzJohn

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Nice pictures. The third one looks like she was having the babies on your hand. I always wanted to get good up-close pictures of the birththing process I just never had the right timing.

Bayushi

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's just an acre of youngins... Cant wait til i can start breeding my C gracilis.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I looked in there a little later and found two more females with clutches, hehe.

Xanthopus

Arachnoknight
Very nice quality photos! Wish i could take photos like that:worship:. Last pic is awesome, so many beautiful scorpions! :drool:

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Have you ever caught these species in the wild?

My old man used to run a junkyard and tell me about scorpions in Florida he said he could take off a hub cap and find a few. Never got around to taking him up on that as a kid.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Yeah, I caught the C. hentzi. Probably going to go out again either tonight or tomorrow.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
I should flip over more rocks...Starkey park has got to be full of these.

Amoeba

Arachnolord
Semantics...They are bark scorpions so they're found with wood which I'm sure there are plenty of. or in my old man's case in a '58 Buick

Spidershane1

Arachnoknight
Nice pics Joe.
At first glance it looked like she was covered in isopods, but then rationality took over ;)
Thanks for sharing.