Xenesthis intermedia

ErikElvis

Newb
The xenesthis species have really grown on me. Thinking of picking up a intermedia. Not cheap mind you. Any other suggestions besides intermedia?

and do the males become more brightly colored than the females?

just to add also interested in sp blue.

Last edited:

TooManyLegs

Arachnopeon
Males for that species are more colorful as they mature from what I've seen from many posts.
Not sure about the other sp. though.

ErikElvis

Newb
It’s a big purchase so I’m constantly going back and forth on them. They all are striking though

anybody have any pics to show of theirs? Of any type

Last edited:

Kitara

Arachnodemon
I have a young X. immanis and I love this little dude. I would say he's (she?) about 3" but I'm not really sure. I actually got him quite cheap because I spent a lot at that vendor. Screenshot_20200607-200556_Photos.jpg

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Yeah he is a tad drab, but super love his fuzzy butt lol. I also love his personality. He burrows a lot, but is also out a lot. He is super aggressive with his food so that's fun, but he is really skittish so enclosure maintenance is easy because he just hides when I start to open. I look forward to seeing his color changes.

ErikElvis

Newb
Ok just pulled the trigger on an intermedia. And figured while I was at it pick a GBB since I was already paying for shipping. Also picked a iridescent blue t as a freebie. I have my eye on one more GBB and that has to be it.

Kitara

Arachnodemon
Ok just pulled the trigger on an intermedia. And figured while I was at it pick a GBB since I was already paying for shipping.
Haha... all my Ts come in multiples. I feel like I can justify the shipping price then lol.