Xenesthis intermedia care

jayz taranutla

Arachnopeon
Hi I’m getting a X.intermedia soon at least I was wondering the temperament and humidity and housing really I could have said husbandry thanks :)

moricollins

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hi I’m getting a X.intermedia soon at least I was wondering the temperament and humidity and housing really I could have said husbandry thanks :)
Stupid question for you: what research have you done prior to purchasing said tarantula? What did that research show?

DaveM

Arachnoknight
X. intermedia has an intermediate temperament, and the humidity (if it were deemed relevant) is best kept intermediate. Edit: housing should be intermediate too.
The appearance of this spider is extraordinary. Have fun!

jayz taranutla

Arachnopeon
Stupid question for you: what research have you done prior to purchasing said tarantula? What did that research show?
I was going on here first was for people’s experience before getting him/her because me personally I like asking people here first just so I can ask people question rather than watch/read

But I will do more research I don’t impulse buy

EpicEpic

Arachnoknight
X. intermedia has an intermediate temperament, and the humidity (if it were deemed relevant) is best kept intermediate. Edit: housing should be intermediate too.
The appearance of this spider is extraordinary. Have fun!
So an intermedia needs intermediate Everything?! Couldn't all species be so simple!! 🤣