Xena: warrior scorp

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
ah, interesting busted claw. wonder how that happened?

Last edited:

Kathy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Nice setup! You even have a thermometer. Very cool warrior scorp. I like the name.

alexi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Nice setup! You even have a thermometer. Very cool warrior scorp. I like the name.
the moss has actually died, and it's my male's tank, but I'm planning on combining them at some point. Xena's setup is just a large KK with a water dish and a coffee mug for a hide.

Why am I awake?

Venari

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Is that an Emperor Scorp? Despite their reputation as pacifists, I haven't grown the....fortitude to hold my boy.

alexi

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Yep it's P Imp.... pretty sure lol. That's what it was sold to me as and I'm pretty sure but I guess in theory it could be some heterometrus (I'm like 80% sure it's emperor). That was the first time I handled one - I was always too scared too because they'd go into attack posture so easily. I used a glove at first to be safe. I think I've taken my relationship with her to the next level :p

DireWolf0384

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
P. Imperators are real cool Scorpions. I made a topic listing 10 different reasons a person should have one. I got one last Saturday and they are IMO sweet Scorpions.