• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.nyworms.com

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have done business with these guys MANY times and am always very pleased with their service and their feeders. I always go here first when I need food bugs (or worms) for my pet bugs. I can't recommend them enough!

Jen

Celeste

Arachnopeon
I, too, have been very satisfied with their service and their food animals, and their communication about my order status is excellent. (Hard to beat the prices, either).

-- Celeste

RhettusMaximus

Arachnopeon
ny worms

I too have used NYworms several times. They are a little pricey on the roaches, but what i do like is most of their prices are shipping included which is nice. They deliver very timely as well!

pinkzebra

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

I have ordered yet again from NY Worms and they have, yet again, done an outstanding job! Their rate of deaths in transit is astonishingly low. Usually none at all, as it was this time. Always more than satisfied with their service. Thanks again. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jen

AgentD006las

Arach-how about..NO
Old Timer
2 Star out of 5

I purchased 30 dubia from NY worms. At first i was satasfied but pretty much 8 out of 10 of them matured out to be male. The ones that were about .5" long. Makes me wonder if they sent more males intentionaly. They also never sent any confirmation that they were shipped. I wouldnt consider purchasing from them again.

Dhaynes

Arachnosquire
Negative

I ordered a small amount of Blatta Lateralis from Nyworms on a Tuesday. Sent an email on Thursday wondering if they got my order. Not a single reply until Saturday, saying it'd be shipped on the following Monday. Not too big of a deal.

So i recieve my roaches on Thursday, open up the box and THERE they weren't in a deli cup, no container, nothing. They were just wandering the box, itself. In a sudden burst of adrenaline, I shut it, and most likely one or two escaped due to this.

As I get them in their bin, I notice that they were ALL nymphs. Which greatly disappointed me, as in large, bold letters it said "Adults included." I'd understand if it simply said "Mixed sizes." As that doesn't say adults. But no, it said clearly -ADULTS.-

A week later, I find an adult false death head roach roaming my house. I've -NEVER-. brought one into my house before, so I know it came from them (Possibly due to the mild panic when I saw the roaches were roaming the box, maybe it was clinging onto the flap on the box when I opened it.

One good thing is I counted about 50% extra Blattas than I ordered. They're all alive, one molted into a female

There was absolutely no communication other than stating my order would be shipped on Monday. I emailed to ask why I didn't get any adults as the website claimed I would, five days pass (Now current time, no response.) and not even a petty apology for inconvenience, no reply at all! The adults were the main reason I chose them over others, because of that false advertisement for guaranteed adults, as noone else guaranteed sexually mature.

Last edited:

psohn703

Arachnosquire
Just got 50 turkish roaches from them for $26 shipped priority. A bit expensive but I am happy with my purchase. Before I ordered I emailed them and asked them if they could combine shipping and with in a hour they replyed and said that they could not. Anyways the roaches got here with overstock and not even one doa. My only complaints would be no combined shipping and no tracking number was given but other then that I am happy with my order.