• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.nextyearreptiles.com

Fingolfin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Just got an excellent deal from Marc for 8 slings! It came quick, and was packaged nicely.

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
100 % postive !!!!!

There was a very minor issue with an order I did in the summer. Marc at NYR threw in a WC Rosie to make up for it. That same Rosie dropped an egg sack. Not only did NYR incubate the eggs for me, but they rehoused and bought the whole lot off me !!!

I ended making a huge profit on a feebie, and did almost no work :)

You can't get better service than that !!!

Anybody that buys reptiles or tarantulas would be insane to go anywhere else !!!!

Grako

Arachnopeon
Recent Order

Positive!!

Recently placed an order with Marc for two T's. An A. Versicolor and an H. Maculata. Both spiders arrived in excellent health, the packaging was great. It's been just over a week now since they arrived and one molted already, both look to be doing well. Beautiful spiders exactly what I pictured they take good care of their spiders over there that's for sure.

Marc was very professional and helpful. He responded quickly to emails which isn't easy as we're on different coasts. Over all I am very satisfied with the transaction and will definitely order again from Marc.

edit: Oh yeah almost forgot. The freebies were absolutely amazing too!

Last edited:

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

Both times I bought tarantulas from them they were more than helpful with giving me all the information on them. I also had trouble raising a sling that I had bought, and they said I can return it and have a bigger one for FREE! I'm not sure about other reptile companies but I have to say NextYearReptiles is really good and they will be my only source for tarantulas. :worship:

EDIT: I just realized I did a review for the first time I bought off them. Oh well, good service, so I have no problem doing another review. =D