• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.nextyearreptiles.com

Spyder 1.0

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Great guys, they gave me some great advice and a possible future deal on a T ive been searching for.

musihuto

Arachnolord
Old Timer
in addition to the p. rufilata i got from these guys a month ago (which moulted nicely shortly thereafter), i get a steady supply of inverte-mix substrate from these guys! I just got 5 more bags from them at the mississauga rep-expo... its good stuff! :D

- munis

fyrefly

Arachnopeon
~ VERY POSITIVE ~

Stopped into the Reptile Expo in Mississauga and what was supposed to be a day of browsing and no new pets changed after I stopped by Next Year Reptiles booth. They had a great display set up, huge selection, and I changed my mind. :p

Got a Red Rump free with the Birdeater, who are both chowing down now. Definitely will buy more from these guys!

musihuto

Arachnolord
Old Timer
:)

after a rather superlative job interview on tuesday, i thought i'd treat myself!
so i drove down to hamilton, and picked up their last crested gecko, very cute and good natured! i also grabbed a pedeling! i was also gifted with a very generous freebie! ;)
also, this was the first time i'd seen the NYR HQ, and marc didn't seem to be too busy so checked out their collection... some very happy looking animals! :clap:

cheers! :D
- munis

Lorgakor

Arachnomom
Staff member
Positive

My very first purchase from Next Year Reptiles was a positive one. I sent a message to Marc inquiring about the cost of shipping some dry goods to me. For several days he worked with me to find the cheapest possible shipping available to send some bags of dirt. I received the box (big box!) yesterday and was happy to find a little extra something, which was very much appreciated. The substrate looks to be very good quality and I look forward to trying it out in some of my cages.

I would happily recommend Marc and Next Year Reptiles to anyone.:)

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Excellent !!!!

High quality care. High quality products, and they even put up with my 1000 questions.

They have unique products you can get anyhere else...

I couldn't ask for more

Highest possible recommendation !

Diva Satanica

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

A couple weeks ago, I contacted Marc from NYReptiles about getting a B. smithi from them. After a couple phone calls to discuss where they were located, etc we made tentative plans. I ended up calling Marc on a whim when I was in their area. He was more than happy to meet me, which impressed me with such short notice. I went to the "compound" as someone else referred to it as.....lol, and was pleasantly surprised to see their wonderful set-up. Great animals, lots of variety, everyone looked very healthy. I ended up getting the smithi and they threw in a B. vagans for my freebie (which shocked the hell outta me.......I'm sure they were amused at my shock at getting something free). I also picked up some cricket gel and food. After a lengthy talk about dogs and meeting Marc's awesome lil pup, getting to meet both Marc and Dom was great.
I highly recommend them, very professional, great prices, wonderful animals.

cheers
sioux

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Another positive review for Next Year Reptiles.
I just picked up a baby B. boehmei today, along with some moss and invert mix. Dominic gave me good directions to get to the pick up point and even threw in a freebie P. chordatus sling. Thanks again guys, I hope your easter weekend rocks.

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I have purchased a total of 8 slings from Mark and Dom. In the last month.
They were able to answer all my questions and work around my schedule.
They even took the time to show me some of their breeds that I was curious about but not interested in purchasing.
I definitly will continue to do all my sling purhases through them.
Jason

Diva Satanica

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!!

I've been dealing with Marc and Dom for a while now. Most of my T's have come from them.......always willing to answer questions,etc,

I'd like to point out the substrate that they sell. They mix it themselves and I had picked up a couple bags of it last time I went down. I brought it home, redid 2 of rosie enclosures with it.
My one G. rosea that I've had since 2002, has now decided.......for the first time EVER.........that she will burrow. I've had her on every typical substrate over the years and she has NEVER even attempted to burrow before.
She now has a very deep burrow that goes under the waterdish and out the other side. The substrate has held together great for her to literally build a platform that forms the roof of her burrow, that is strong enough to hold a clay water dish!
I will post pics....................for those of you who are able to, get some of this mix.........

jester240

Arachnopeon
Lesson Learned No more pet stores

Ok for anyone looking to expand there collect Should diffently check these guys out. I was like a kid in a candy store. Just wow ,walk in to check out two T's he was breeding. Then I saw the spider room wow. I have never seen so many T's at once. I think I could stay there all day. Great sellection.

Best deals a round, never again well I ever go to the pet store for anything other then feeders. Went to the pet store to see the differance. Just the Invert mix was double at the pet store then what Next Year Reptile sells for.

If you guys start selling feeders we won't need to go anywhere else.

Friendly informative staff (Marc) Just a great place to deal with.

As a note you should post more of your supplies such as twizzers. I looked everywhere to get a set I am sure there are others that would love to grab a set from you guys.

Thomas

Tim St.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

POSITIVE

i have to say i think this has been the most easy deal i have ever done with anybody over the net, The packing was great, the vails are even good to use for houseing at the moment, Everything Arrived alive, even had a few molts and WOW Freebis.......Jesus!, i must say VERY well done and iam looking forward to more deals later,:clap:
Thank you very much!

C.S

Arachnopeon
HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED:D :D

Recently recieved my order and was totally blown away.....
Incredible packing, and gorgeous specimens..
Marc was very helpful and very informative with my questions ....
Communication was FLAWLESS.....
Also had a free surprise [amonst the others :D ] ..
Thanks again Marc, you won my business:clap: :worship: :clap: :worship:

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I have purchased more than a dozen "T"s from Marc & Dom at Next year reptiles. They have a wide selection of affordable inverts as well as there own brand of substrate. They are very knowledgable and always willing to answer any questions I may have. As an added bonus they have kicked back at least 4 freebies in appreciation for my business. Looking forward to many more purchases from next year.
Jason

dukegarda

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Great!!!

POSITIVE!

Nothing bad can be said. The transaction was smooth like the inner workings of a fine clock. He was very helpful and patient with my initial inquiries about specials, and shipping. After I sent the payment he sent out the package on the following Monday via Express Post (which is what they do). I received the package promptly on the Wednesday of the same week. To my surprise I got an extra freebie B. vagans sling!! If I didn't know any better he was trying to get me to write a good review!! Haha. Kidding!!! Great people, great service. Everything arrived alive.

Dev

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A++ positive.

I recently bought 3 T's from marc.transaction went smooth. He was quick to respond and the shipping of the T's. All of which came through alive and well.
Will do business with again.

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I purchased two more slings last weekend from Next year. An Eupalaestrus Campestratus and an alphonopelma Bicoloratum. Deal went down with out a hitch.
And better than the freebie I recieved my tiny Bicororatum molted last night.
Thank You again Marc!
Jason

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
100% positive !!!!

I have picked up an additional 10 T's off Marc at Next years reptiles in the last 6 months. I have ALWAYS been impressed with the treatment of both me and their animals. Everything is high quality and high class. If NYR sold feeders and enclosures I would happily give tham all my business ... Hint hint :)

Geography Guy

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

GREAT STORE! I got 4 Tarantulas and 3 Centipedes from Marc in Hamilton. Marc was patient and very helpful to me for picking out a T (I was overwhelmed by the options! :))

EXCELLENT STORE!

PsychoChaser

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent!

Bought some A. avic from Dom at Next Year Reptiles. Good deal with freebies. Good looking and healthy specimens. Will definitely buy again from NYR. Thank you, Dom, for the new additions:) .