• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.nextyearreptiles.com

moricollins

Arachnoking
Old Timer
POSITIVE:

I had the opportunity to complete a trade with Marc (Marc C here on AB) from Next Year's Reptiles and make a purchase at the same time). I was very impressed with their selection and the care with which their specimens are kept. On top of that, they're nice guys who know a lot about tarantulas. :)

Two thumbs up, anyone in the area (Ontario, canada) should check them out.

Mori

Crimsonpanther

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:clap: Ive had many many opportunitys to deal with Marc and the Next Year Reptiles Crew. My experences have been nothing but positive .... Great looking stock , Wide Variety and Super Prices , Well knowledged staff and you always leave happy ! What more could you ask for . . .
Personally i think there the best to deal with in Ontario , if you want T's and you live in Ontario with no hesitation please check these guys out you won't be dissapointed ! :clap:
www.nextyearreptiles.com

Fierce Deity

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE.
I had the pleasure of meeting Marc, Dom, and Randy, and also doing some business with them. They were very nice, knowledgeable people, and had a great selection.

Prices were great.
cough*tell them you are an AB member* cough.

lpw

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive.

These guys are knowledgeable, dedicated to the hobby, and fun to hang out with. Do not miss your chance to go to the next get-together, whenever that might be. Dom may even dance for you, if you're lucky :). Their stock is good and the bugs are well cared for. And, with discounts, possible payment plans, and even occasional give-aways, they're not exactly stingy on the financial side of things.

What else could you possibly want?

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE/COLOR]

POSITIVE!
Yesterday I drove out to Next Year Reptiles in Hamilton with my Dad. Marc C showed me quite a few species I've only read about and seen in pictures. Needless to say, I was very impressed with their collection! And when I got there they had a pair of A. avics getting it on in the living room, something else I had never seen in real life. I picked up an H. lividum sling. We left kind of in a hurry, so I had a few questions I didn't ask, but Marc answered very promptly through PM. I would definitely go back next time I'm in town. The spiders are clearly well cared for and Marc and Dominic (who I talked to over the phone) were both very friendly and helpful, not to mention everyone else who was there at the time of my visit. Thanks guys! The only negative part was that I couldn't stay longer.

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
++ Definately A Positive ++

For the last year to year and a half I have been dealing with Marc and the fella's from NYR. I have been always treated with respect and courtesy, and if there were any question they were promptly answered.
With a huge selection of different stuff, it has been my pleasure to deal with the entire team at Next Year Reptiles...Just about every one of my 50 + T's has came from Marc and the NYR Team, they helped me out with any questions or concerns I've had in building my collection.

Always eager to help out Marc C is one the of nicest and friendliest guys around to deal with...

Check em out for yourselves....
Keep up the good work NYR..

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
A++++++++++

Another great experience with NYR and Marc!

Went into Hamilton on Saturday and got hooked up huge!
After a great display of well, EVERYTHING (you can tell Marc loves this!) I ended up getting my hands on:

G. aureostriata
L. parahybana
A. avicularia
C. fasciatum
B. vagans (this one was a freebie to help kickstart my collection!)

And, as always, I've been assured that they'll help out if there's any problems, but everything looks so well planned and cared for I'm not worrying too much.

Always great visiting NYR and I'm really looking forward to the Halloween shindig. I wouldn't think of buying from anyone else unless I was directly looking for a species NYR couldn't get.

Sof

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A+

Got around to picking up my p.irminia today. Met Marc and John, friendly guys. Marc was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain how to take care of my T and showed acouple of T's they have. Even got a freebie b.vagans and a wolf spider.

Bottom line; good guys to deal with and would definetly do business with them again, give them a try.

Nightshade

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

I did my second deal with the guys at Next Year Reptiles while they were in town for the Ottawa Reptile Expo (in Kemptville, lol).
They were quite sympathetic about the loss of my first H. lividum sling and gave me some good advice about the level of moisture in lividum enclosures.
Along with the OBT sling and H. lividum sling I had ordered, they also gave me 2 freebie brachy slings. Thanks again guys!

Mustacherose

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
POSITIVE:

Today I went to the Arachnosocial, I arrived a bit late, but Dom was more than happy to teach me the rudiments of sexing with my G. Rosea's molt. While I was there, Marc helped me pic out an A. Avic, a B. vagans, and he threw in a B. Albo
for free as well! The slings are doing great, I haven't fed them yet, but I will tomorrow. I'm sure they'll do great, they look awesomely healthy, and usually when a tarantula looks fat and satisfied, it is. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I highly recommend NYR to anyone looking to buy a tarantula, new to the hobby or old.

musihuto

Arachnolord
Old Timer
pretty damn good!

i got 3 baby t's from marc and dom in the last week,
friendly, informative, and professional are three adjectives that come to mind!

thanks guys! :D
- munis

Sof

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
A+

Went down to NYR today to pick up some more tarantula's for my collection. Met Randy and talked to Jason for abit. All of the tarantula's looked to be in great shape, even got a freebie b.vagans.

Again, the people at NYR are nice to deal with and the prices are great so give em' a try!

ps. sorry Jason for calling you John in my first review :D.

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
More Thumbs Up!!

Picked up a P. regalis and B. albopilosum at the Arachnosocial. Again, great stuff from great people.

Also, I picked up 2 bags of the NYR Blend Substrate. Marc has tried to explain how he blends substrates together, ph levels, something something....I just try not to look completely lost. Well now they make and sell their own, and it seems great! Really nice to be able to have advanced substrate like this and know that my Ts are on quality stuff. I reccomend it to everyone!

rm90

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
!* POSITIVE *!

I got my first tarantula yesterday, it was a G.Rosea. I bought it from NYR and they helped me with all the questions I asked. They also gave me a free sling -- mexican red rump. I plan to do business again, it was well worth it!

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter
positive

Picked up a couple things from NYR again yesterday at the show. As always, they were offering great animals at a fair price. I'd definitely deal with them again -- but maybe not until Dom's eyebrows grow back in.

Cheers,
Dave

rice_smuggler

Arachnopeon
:D POSITIVE :D

I recently went to a reptile expo where NYR was represented and bought a Mesobuthus martensii scorp to add to my collection. To my surprise they also threw in a free Brachypelma vagans sling which was my very first T and now I got the T-bug, thanks NYR! Just recently I purchased an N. chromatus and B. smithi from NYR and they're doing great. Marc was very helpful and quick in his e-mail communications and Dominic was a cool all around guy to talk to who really knows his stuff. NYR is located in Hamilton, ON and I live in Toronto so Dominic brought the T's down for me where I picked them up from his place. What can I say, everyone has praised these guys in the past and they get my vote too:clap: . NYR will definitely be getting more business from me in the future.

musihuto

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Blending professionalism with an unprecedentedly high level of service and willingness to offer great deals, these guys get my respect for their business practices alone! :clap:
also, they happen to be nice guys who have nice T's.
today's c. crawshayi and p. murinus purchases bring my T collection up to 7!

thanks guys :D
- munis

Wolfy72

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Blending professionalism with an unprecedentedly high level of service and willingness to offer great deals, these guys get my respect for their business practices alone! :clap:
also, they happen to be nice guys who have nice T's.
today's c. crawshayi and p. murinus purchases bring my T collection up to 7!

thanks guys :D
- munis
Always glad to help Munis, nice meeting you as well !

Bedlam

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Another good time in Hamilton with NYR!!

Picked up an amazing P. formosa and got myself a free Brachy sling with it!
My girlfriend came along and everyone was really cool and eager to show her all sorts of different species. I'm thinking she'll be bugging me for that C. elegans sometime, Marc. I'll keep ya posted! hehe

Then Marc took us to Jay's place where we picked up a Crested Gecko. Got to see various different colour patterns and such, checked out adults, checked out parents....it was a really good time there and we got a ton if info to help us out in a short amount of time. This little thing is great!!!

THEN we went back to the spider complex (guess that's what I'll call it?) where I picked up a massive amount of Inverta Mix. This is the best substrate available. The endless argument is finally over! And we got a free bag of moss with it.

So more great times with the NYR crew.
Many thanks to all the dudes there....for being dudes.

We'll be back!

mikeymo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

i met these guys at the reptile expo in mississauga. i picked up a avi. laeta(special thanks to Dominic who helped me out) and also got a free curly hair.

To anyone reading this, these guys are great! I will be doing business with them again for sure!