• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.Cherryexotics.us (Jnaldrich)

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just finished up a trade for 3 tarantulas. They all were extreemly fat and happy! Thanks so much Jeff!! {D

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just did another trade for a couple of females! Again they were in perfect health! Thanks again Jeff!

Etrips

Arachnopeon
Excellent transaction for a B. Smithi! He was very good at keeping communication during the whole process. Will do business with again! A+!

Vfox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Forgot to post here, I got a shipment of Centruroides vittatus a while back. All alive and well, and very well packed!

Lucara

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Just finished up another trade with Jeff and I am extreemly pleased!!! The female blondi is STUNNING! Thank you so much. {D

craig84

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Just made a purchase from Jeff. He met up with me close by and even gave me a freebie!:D He responds back fast and is friendly. Wouldn't hesitate doing business with Jeff again. Thanks Jeff!

NrthCstInverts

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just finished a trade with Jeff, some slings for some T's. Jeff had great comm, packed very well, shipped out on time, and was just a pleasure to do business with. Would definately recommend anyone to do business with Jeff if your looking for someone reliable! Thanks a bunch Jeff!!
Tim Brown

Thiscordia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE!!

I did a trade with Jeff and he vas VERY GENEROUS he hook me up really good and the comunication and packing was awesome.
Thanks a lot Jeff looking forward to do some more business.

-.Raul

Rizzolo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Very Positive

I just finished a trade with Jeff. It was a total pleasure and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. everything went exactly as it was supposed to and communication couldn't have been better!

Thanks Jeff!

PoPpiLLs

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I just received my half of a trade with Jeff and I could not be more pleased I'm still grinning while I'm typeing this. Communication was prompt his packing job was proffesional and secure and his spiders fat and happy she didn't even lose any hair during shipping I recomend him to any one looking for healthy safetly packed T's .

Last edited:

ftorres

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive experience!!!

I completed a trade with Jeff and everything from a-z was great.

Great animals,great communication an A++++ experience.

ftorres

Tranch

Arachnopeon
Positive!!!!!

Just received a beautiful fluffball of a B. smithi and a healthy little B. angustum from Jeff. They were packed with Fort Knox security and were in perfect condition.
I'll be back!!
A million thanks,
Tranch
:cool:

phrank

Arachnopeon
Awesome dealer to work with. Very informative and friendly. T's are always in great shape. Thanks for everything Jeff

sntcruzan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive deal/trade

I just received my part of the trade that Jeff and I did. He is very easy to deal with and I would definately do business with him in the future. He is a top shelf guy.

Uglykid2

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive!

Jeff is a great guy to deal with. Everything was perfect, from communication to great packaging and a nice, healthy T. Friendly too! I would not hesitate to buy from him again:D :D :D

betuana

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive

POSITIVE

Jeff did a great job here, good communication, excellent packing job, and my new little boy showed up looking PERFECT, gorgeous T, well fed, healthy looking and a bit spunky, even with the cold outside temps. He contacted me about needing an extra day to make sure that the T was packed carefully and sent at an appropriate time to minimize time in transport, which showed how much he cared about its well being and health, a definite plus! Definitely would not hesitate to buy from again, very happy with my purchase!