• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.BugChick.com (www.bugchick.com)

Salvadorii

Arachnopeon
Another positive experience here. I just got 100 Blaberus fuscus x craniifer hybrids from Olivia. The packaging was great and she even threw in a heat pack. I will be buying some more from her in the future.

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Excellent service

Olivia has to be my favorite person to do business with. I have ordered roaches from her a number of times over the past year or so. Great service and communication everytime. Her prices are hard to beat too. Highly recommended.

dzoo

Arachnopeon
Exceeded Expectations

Received an order today of isopods and roaches, in great shape with excellent packaging. The web site is convenient, easy to use and the follow up communication was outstanding!

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Exceptional Super POSITIVE

Fantastically responsive customer service. Communication was very prompt and informative. Package arrived without any delay, roaches in perfect condition, and specimens were flawless. Even some bonus bugs!
I give BugChick top rating as a dealer and top recommendations to anyone buying.:clap:

Raihana

Arachnopeon
I purchased a few A versicolor slings and some vials from Olivia. She was very patient in answering my questions about helping me find the right feeder roach (even though I have to wait until next payday to place that order!). The A versicolors arrived in excellent health, communication was superb and it was a very smooth transaction overall. She even threw in some lovely orange isopods! I would definitely recommend Bugchick without hesitation!

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

Received a batch of lobster roaches from Olivia yesterday. I am convinced she is the best source for feeder roaches. I love her website - simple to order from but with lots of good information. Got a great mix of lobster stages from little bitty to adults - just what I was needing. Shipping was very fast and affordable. Seems like she steps up her game each time I order from her. Was really impressed by the nice, little refrigerator magnet she threw in - cool!

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I just got an order from her, very happy:) The Panchlora nivea are gorgeous, and she even gave me some free R. madiera(all adults) I also recieved water crystals, business cards, and some cut up egg crates for the medierans:)

-Eric

P.S. I think i'm addicted:p

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive:

Excelent communication, fast delivery, easy payment. Summarized as 1-2-3 done. Never a hitch when ordering from BugChick!

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Recieved 50 dubia, 7 giganteus, and 20+ r. maderae last week, all arrived safe and sound, and there was a lot of overcount plus a good discount and several freebies:) Very nice person to work with, and great website plus selection, can't wait to do business with her again:)

-Eric

ArachnoCrazy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just completed a trade with Olivia and recevied some awsome roaches. She even threw in two extra Blaberus giganteus nympths and Olivia shipped extremly fast.

Jeremy

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Ordered more feeder roaches from Olivia. Great service and shipping as usual. She definitely knows what she is doing. Highly recommended.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
trade

also have done trade in the past(favorite trade to date)Anytime.Looking forward to next transaction.Couldn't have been more pleased....

Last edited:

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I got some roaches from Olivia today. Packing was great and so were the roaches!! She gave me some free ones for being part of here forum and i orders some more to boot. A good gal, I'm sure I'll do business with here again!

~Samuel

Drachenjager

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Positive ++++

I got some isopods, hissers and dubia from Olivia and she threw in some pallids for me to try for sling feeders!! Great person to deal with ! Highly recommended