• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.BugChick.com (www.bugchick.com)

Whiskeypunk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Positive!

www.bugchick.com

I purchased the October special of 100 discoid roaches. Her packaging was excellent, and they ALL arrived safe and sound. She included some extras like food and water.

Miss Li had to deal with some hassles* on my part, and her customer service was top notch through it all. If I ever need to order another roach species, and she has it in stock, then I know who I will do business with.

*Columbus day, computer died for a few days. Also wanting the roaches shipped to the post office which I won't be doing again.

Last edited:

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
POSITIVE!

I recently purchased 100 discoids from Olivia, and could not possibly be happier with the whole transaction. She responded quickly to my query about them, and throughout the whole deal communication was easy and fast. I got an awesome deal, I felt more like I was stealing the bugs than buying them, lol. The bugs were packed incredibly well, and arrived in GREAT condition. All are fat and have obviously been gut loaded. She also gave me a pair of mature adults, and a free packet of water crystals (which is incredibly awesome because no one sells them in my area).

I have to say what pleased me the most was that she wrote me the sweetest note thanking me for my order. And this wasnt just some email, she handwrote a note and put it in the box. I love personal touches like that, and it made it feel more like a transaction between friends than a business deal.

I definatly plan to buy some more roaches from Olivia when I am ready to get another species. I totally recommend her to anyone looking for spider food!

Jonathan

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE
I purchased those orange isopods from Olivia at a pretty rad price. Smoothest transaction ever. Her communication was great before, during, and after. Packing was A+, with the cold weather kept in mind. She even threw in a few extra's, with a hand written note on what to do when I recieved them. I won't think twice about dealing with her in the future.

SydneySpider

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Positive

It was a definitly positive experience. Not only did i get more than i ordered, i got water crystals too! They were all healthy and large, perfect for starting a colony. They packing and shipping time were great too. Thanks so much, I'll be ordering again in the furture!! :clap:

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Great Experience

Just received my order from Olivia. Ordered 300 lobster roaches. Package arrived very quickly and well-packed. As a bonus, she threw in some B. dubia nymphs and water crystals for free as well. A very welcome suprise. Had been considering ordering from her from some time and am glad I did.

Her website is great, so check it out.

murf

Arachnopeon
Positive!

I ordered some orange isopods from Olivia to add to my existing culture. I was treated very professionally, and the isopods arrived quickly and well-packed. Olivia was kind enough to send me greater numbers than ordered and a note detailing care instructions. I would not hestitate to deal with Olivia again and highly recommend her.

wolfcharmer

Arachnopeon
Super!

POSITIVE!

I am very happy with my order from Olivia. She had prompt communication and shipping. The generous amount of lobster and orange spotted roaches look great. You can tell from her outstanding online caresheets that she has a geniune interest in roaches and helping us care for them better. Thats why I bought from her and I won't hesitate to do so again.

NrthCstInverts

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Ordered som Green banana roaches from Olivia. The overcount was exceptional. The shipping was super fast. She was prompt with answering my emails. Overall a very nice experiance. One i wish everyone could have.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
***positive***

I ordered Orange Isopods. They were extremely well packaged, I enjoyed opening them up to see the bright green moss, it looked so pretty. They looked lively and healthy. Communication was great, everything was very professional. I was so pleased, I am now on to my second order. Roaches this time....

AR-Tarantula

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive

Just received 50 hisser nymphs from Olivia. Glad that she takes the time to e-mail about the order (received order, when it was shipped). A great source for roaches.

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

Just got my second, and much larger order. This one was for dwarf white isopods and several different types of roaches. I was once again VERY happy. I'm in bug heaven. Every thing was well packed, over-counts, healthy plump active animals. Great communication. Everything is just so nice, can't wait to order some more!

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I ordered 200 discoids on a clearance sale and they arrived safe and sound with no deaths at all. I sure like them better than cricket. Thanks Olivia!

Mechanical-Mind

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
POSITIVE

I've started 3 colonies from Olivia's stock and I'm more than pleased. She replied promptly, offered prices that were down right generous, and she continues to be a deep reservior of information on roaches and other invertebrates, as well. She also cultivates dozens of rarer, collector-type species that I among others are excited to purchase and work with.

THANKS OLIVIA!

Best regards,
-Matt

IguanaMama

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Positive

This was my third order placed with Olivia and I am as happy as ever. She has a GREAT selection of roaches and they are extremely heathy and well kept. She packes them up with great care and I got a generous overcount. I was very happy with the condition, and beauty of the roaches. Communication is excellent. Olivia is very friendly and knowledgable about roaches. I will be placing my next order shortly....{D

surena

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
POSITIVE

This is my first time ordering from Olivia, and I have to say it won't be the last. Very good communication, and a very knowledgeable person and informative. I highly recommend her to anyone. I order 500 "orange head roach" Eublaberus prosticus and didn't even have one that died. :clap:

cliff

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Excellent!

Very nice buying experience. I got 150 B.dubia when I ordered 100 and 4 Blaberus Cranifer when I ordered 2. Well packaged and all arrived safe and sound. Highly recommend Olivia and BugChick.com for your roach needs.

Cliff :)

Zarathustra

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Very positive.

I just received my order from Olivia today, and I am well pleased. The entire transaction was first rate. I sent an email inquiry to her on Christmas day, and I got a reply on the same day! Right from the beginning, I was most impressed. (If there is anything I hate in this world, it is when people do not reply to emails, or acknowledge them, in a reasonable amount of time.) I sent payment on Christmas night, and my roaches were shipped the next morning. They were packaged well, with a generous surprise. What more could any customer desire, or deserve?

If you are looking for roaches, then I strongly recommend that you do business with Olivia.

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Very Positive

I ordered some B. dubia for funnylori, and Olivia was very accomidating and helpful getting separate shipping and billing addresses. Everyone arrived alive and well, despite encountering cold weather en-route. Lori was also very excited getting to see one molt soon afterwards.

I'm definitely ordering from her again.

yuanti

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Just received my order of 50 Trichorhina tomentosa, dwarf white isopods and I'm very pleased. Despite some minor delay with the mail service they arrived in good condition.

I highly recommend this dealer. She also quick to reply to emails.

Thanks!

mcy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Positive!

arrived on time and everything was alive and packed properly. thanks!