• The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.

www.bioquipbugs.com

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
A few weeks ago I went to a show in Salt Lake City, I went to the booth where bioquipbugs was at. Chris young former "Krazy8's" was helping with my order. I knew once I saw Chris I was going to receive good customer service and I also received good customer service from someone that works from bioquipbugs, both were pleasant people to do business with. The tarantulas that I purchased from bioquipbugs were in good health and still are. At this moment I'm placing my second order thru them. Highly recommended!

Jose

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

Yesterday I made an order with bioquipbugs and again I received good customer service by Chris. This time he had to ship to me. Package was well packed could not ask for better packaging it was solid. All the spiders came in looking good and healthy. I'm totally satisfied with the whole transaction it went smoothly. Thanks again Chris for an excellent service!

Jose

MelissaDBrown

Arachnosquire
Yes Chris Young is amazing! I bought a centipede from him at a show in Anaheim, CA. He is so knowledgeable and I love hearing all his stories. I am definitely going to buy from him again and always look forward to seeing him at shows.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Positive!

I placed another order with Chris, transaction, communication and packaging was great. Look forward another future transaction with BioQuip. Thanks Chris!

Jose