wth!!!! lol

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
omg! a 80 million yar old species of shark was found today, but guess what?! it was killed by japenese people! why kill such a beautiful thing, it was awsome...it looked like a cross between an eel and a shark and its gils wouls flap out unlike any other fish...

Ant Worker

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
It was near the surface, which usually happens when a deep water fish is ill, they captured it and filmed it, and I'm sure they must have tried to save it..

bugmankeith

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Yeah, I saw it on the news for a sec, it was really alien looking. If anyone has pictures we can see that would be great. Is it newly discovered, or was it on the news because we got pics of it?

Sof

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The shark was sick, it was never killed lol. I seen it on cp24, heres a link to the article on their site: http://www.citynews.ca/news/news_7168.aspx

Too bad theres isn't more pics, on tv they showed it's teeth. They almost looked like arrowheads stacked on top of each other upside down. ( like this <<<- )

roach dude

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Wow that things amazing! Hope their is a good population down their!:D

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Some crazy teeth on that shark! Its a shame we can't see more of the animals living close to the sea floor more often

Spike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Thank you for sharing this that was awsome. To bad the shark did not make it but very interesting to see it.

Last edited:

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow thats one crazy shark! I saw "blue Planet" episode last night on animal planet, they were exploring the abyss and the animals that live down there, deep sea animals are so amazingly surrealistic! Especially the squid

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I did think that it was best left alone in the sea, man doesnt really have a good understanding when it comes to many sharks in captivity.
Just seems, much of what they could do in a fish tank, could probably be done in the sea with it. Doesnt sound like they had time to do much before it died, how far was it transported, and what equipment and machinery *thinking various radiation emitting sources, ie phone* was it surrounded by?
Though at that, im sure it was to die on its own anyway, but im sure they sped the whole thing up much and cost more study time

the opening picture of the shark is awesome!
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...rks-photo.html

Kriegan

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This rare frilled shark was not killed, you can clearly observe it's beyond sick and looks so old, it's almost mummified:eek:

Nonetheless, today I received a spamming email about people debating whether the discovered shark was real or not, and pointing out the reasons they had to believe such nonsense. After reading the message, I quickly deleted it and watched the youtube video posted looking for the supposed signs, and started to nod my head in disbelief afterwards. Upon closer inspection, inside the shark's mouth there was a red light you could clearly observe and I couldn't find a natural or reasonable explanation for it. I don't think the shark is a robot or not real as some skeptics are speculating, and I'm no shark expert...but there's something weird about it. I must admit I do find it very odd and unexplicable that this shark has a red light inside of it:? Any ideas that can put a rest to this strangeness??

Edit: The only possible explanation I can come up with, is that since this shark had so many opened gills...the day light entering its side gills illuminated it's red throat or mouth that you see in the video.

Here's the video...

[YOUTUBE]Qz_nZixWX6Q[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited: