Wtf!

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
so today as any other day I was admiring my pedes, I grabbed the enclosure and was just looking at these what I believe are poop lined up all weird under moss, then out of nowhere an ant came out of a hole. I quickly picked it up and killed it. But how does a lone ant end up in there?! I haven seen two pedes and I'm assuming the others are fine but wtf!

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Centipedes or millipedes? Some millipedes coat their eggs in a protective layer of their own waste, making them look like little balls of poop. Perhaps the weird looking "poop" lined up under the moss is actually a nest of eggs?

Ants can and will get into pretty much anything. They can hitch a ride in substrate, leaf litter, or food plants collected from the yard or garden. They can also invade your home and colonize your enclosures if you are not careful. A single ant is nothing to worry about - but if it has friends, they can overwhelm and even kill your pets. Keep an eye out for more - particularly if you start noticing trails of ants anywhere in your home. They can pop up out of the tiniest cracks in the wall or floor or can even come through electrical outlets or gaps around windows or doors. If you spot them, they need to be erradicated as soon as possible, before they are able to establish themselves in your enclosures.

MatisIsLoveMantisIsLyf

Arachnobaron
Kill them ! If you are squimish, call me to kill them!. I Will never forget what they did to my ruby tiger caterpillars 5 months ago!. Ants are pests, they belong to the outside world. Not your pet's enclosure. Get rid of them in any way possible. It might start with 2-3 workers and in 1 month your room will be full of them. Ants damaged my brick wall and wooden windows, i had to repair it wasting 5000$ for those suckers otherwise my house would collapse if an earthquake happened. So take action fast, if not, they wont show mercy. They WILL do harm to your pet if they find it.

Redmont

The collector
If there is a ant problem I’d recommend to you (or anyone) to put all your inverts on shelving systems and then stick the legs of the shelving system in a bowl of kerosene.

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
Thanks for the concerns it was definitely an odd situation, I haven't seen any ants around my house and I live in the back of the house so it would have to travel that far. What I'm thinking that could of happen but it would have to be super small when it first got in there is when I got some isopods outside maybe one was in my hand without me noticing but I think it was a lone one because I wast he'd for another few hours and say no movement

Villegas23

Arachnosquire
Millipedes and I have read that so I'm hoping that's the case but I only have one pair of the same species in there so maybe they were a male and female