Wrong tarantula

Jonathan6303

Arachnoangel
Say you had a beautiful acrylic or glass display enclosure that customizes for terrestrial, fossorial or arboreal and you have amazing decorations and plants and it looks natural and beautiful. It’s just the way you want it. Also it’s free. What’s is that one tarantula you would regret putting in their. Can be because you never see it or it destroys ever thing and makes it a dirt mound or even both.
right know I would rather have my
h. devamatha in a milky tub instead of giving it a display enclosure since I NEVER see it.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Say you had a beautiful acrylic or glass display enclosure that customizes for terrestrial, fossorial or arboreal and you have amazing decorations and plants and it looks natural and beautiful. It’s just the way you want it. Also it’s free. What’s is that one tarantula you would regret putting in their. Can be because you never see it or it destroys ever thing and makes it a dirt mound or even both.
right know I would rather have my
h. devamatha in a milky tub instead of giving it a display enclosure since I NEVER see it.
There’s more than 1!

Craig73

Arachnoangel
A tarantula that was way too small for the enclosure and you have to fill it with 50#’s of substrate to give it the proper leg to ceiling ratio because you refuse to take advice and use a smaller enclosure and rather look at an enclosure full of dirt and the T isn’t even fossorial.

Then you go on AB only to find this now jacked up enclosure full of dirt with less than an inch of sub to ceiling height is actually housing an arboreal and then get all pissy when you don’t get an atta boy/girl.

My short answer is I. mira though. 😁

Craig73

Arachnoangel
My T.albo is always very ungrateful of my hardwork😅
That is so true! The nice little leaf I had in my sling enclosure was buried and the water dish is all but useable. If I where to post pics I’m sure the feedback would be I should have researched how to house it properly. 😳

xXTristinaXx

Arachnobaron
My T.albo is always very ungrateful of my hardwork😅
Haha, very true, mine literally remodeled everything, I don’t know how but she was able to move her hide into a different position and her fake plant is completely buried only slightly visible, and she decided not to really use the hide and make her own opening. And the sub was flat and she stuck it all to one side of the tank and webbed it down so instead of like 3 inch sub across the enclosure it’s now like 5 inches on one part of it and the other side has no sub

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
If you're looking for a spider that will do extensive remodeling and destroy everything, I'd recommend A. seemani. When I first took mine home a few years ago I bought him a cute little half-coconut hide, a nice rock water dish, some fake plants, etc. After a few months, everything was buried. Including the coconut. A few months ago I rehoused him and had to dig him out of his labyrinthine burrow to catch him. In the process I unearthed 3 buried water dishes, multiple decorations, and some artificial plants. It felt like I was digging up the remains of a long lost civilization. Apparently his preferred aesthetic is to bury everything and have a nice landscape of, you guessed it, DIRT. At least I see him somewhat regularly.

QuinnStarr

Arachnosquire
Arachnosupporter +
A tarantula that was way too small for the enclosure and you have to fill it with 50#’s of substrate to give it the proper leg to ceiling ratio because you refuse to take advice and use a smaller enclosure and rather look at an enclosure full of dirt and the T isn’t even fossorial.

Then you go on AB only to find this now jacked up enclosure full of dirt with less than an inch of sub to ceiling height is actually housing an arboreal and then get all pissy when you don’t get an atta boy/girl.

My short answer is I. mira though. 😁
This was oddly specific