Writing a book :)

jb92

Arachnopeon
Hi Im hoping to begin writing a book on tarantulas and was wondering if anybody would like to send me photos to include in this book, your full name will be featured next to the pictures provided if i manage to get it published, so if you would like to contribute any pictures please just send me the pictures along with your name, and the species name. you can send pictures of either just species for when i write a section about individual species or setups etc..
many thanks
jb

p.s if i do get the book published everyone whos pictures are published will be sure to receive a free copy ;)

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
What kind of book are you writing? Is it a fact book with info on different spiders, a childrens book, or something like the TKG?

jb92

Arachnopeon
Im going to write it as a fact book starting from an introduction into tarantulas and then go onto set up, care and then species profiles etc.
regards
jb

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Im going to write it as a fact book starting from an introduction into tarantulas and then go onto set up, care and then species profiles etc.
regards
jb
do we send the pics to your AB inbox [can you do that?] or via email or whatever..i have some pics that you might like but you'l prob like one's you find from some of the better photographers on the site.

plus after reading this, i'll be taking more pics in a bit. the idea of having my T's in a book is awesome :D

jb92

Arachnopeon
my email address is jbowens92@googlemail.com :) if you wish to send them to that :) the book might take a while as im still a student but iv been thinking about it for a while and i want to do it so might as well make a start :)
many thanks
jb

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my email address is jbowens92@googlemail.com :) if you wish to send them to that :) the book might take a while as im still a student but iv been thinking about it for a while and i want to do it so might as well make a start :)
many thanks
jb
ok will do that. btw, the species i can do pics for are G. rosea, H. lividum, OBT, and 3.5 in. arahybana

jb92

Arachnopeon
Ok thats brilliant, I just need as many pics as possible :)

many thanks
jb

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I can take pics of my male and female B smithi's their not mature yet but definitely beautiful idk if your interested in smithi pics though