wow

JMoran1097

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I saw this while randomly browsing through user photos. I'd like to see more pics of people holding aggressive species.

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I have seen people hand feeding pokies while on their hand (with tweezers of course). it is posible to hold any species of spider without getting bitten, you just have to 'know' the spider. I would nver hold a lividum though.

Ted

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have seen people hand feeding pokies while on their hand (with tweezers of course). it is posible to hold any species of spider without getting bitten, you just have to 'know' the spider. I would nver hold a lividum though.
i know this isn't typical..but i have never been bitten by any spider i have handled..but i tend to stay away from anything i feel to be a serious risk.

dangerprone69

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I don't think I'd handle a Haplopelma either- after all I've heard people describe the genus as "completely and thoroughly evil".

Taki F&T

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I saw this while randomly browsing through user photos. I'd like to see more pics of people holding aggressive species.
My kids force me to hold everything! Have a look at some of the T's they hold, including H lividum...
http://www.arachnoboards.com/ab/showthread.php?t=97693&page=2

And I had to hold my SUPER aggro King baboon to prove a few people wrong the other day. Pics of what she was doing before I picked her up.

And then after an hour or so I was able to handle her calmly....

I assure you it was pretty adrenalising before she calmed down :)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You certainly got a pair man. A big brass pair. I have not been bit yet (knock on wood) but I don't feel the need to tempt fate.
Those are some great pics though. :clap:

christin

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Great pics indeed! I don't handle my T's, but it certainly looks like you know what your doing. Lol, and your boys as well :)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
yeah, those are nice pics,but i would'nt ever hold any of mine,don't feel like getting venom into me........not pleasent{D

Paramite

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Holding new world terrestrials ain't so bad. Just get them out of their enclosures and they will calm down.