Wow, this is rather strong word

Westicles

Arachnobaron
Arachnosupporter
I don't know the extinct of the damage they could potentially cause, but I'd find it hard to kill something that pretty!!

schmiggle

Arachnoking
The nymphs are even nicer looking than the adults, IMO.

In the actual article, it says Ailanthus altissima is one of the insect's biggest victimized trees in New York, which is ironic because Ailanthus altissima is itself invasive in the United States.

People squashing a bug seems like a pretty desperate control tactic.

Beetles

Arachnosquire
I don't know the extinct of the damage they could potentially cause, but I'd find it hard to kill something that pretty!!
Spotted lanterns so far have been very damaging and have spread rather fast this yr. This is a controversial thing to say but I think they deserve to stay. I've literally watched them do acrobatics to dodge being squashed and seen them get stepped on hard and survive fine.

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
Spotted Lanternfly, say hello to Emerald Ash Borer and Gypsy Moth. You guys are gonna love each other.
When you're settled in, we'll take you down to Florida and introduce you to Ball Python.

DreadMan

Arachnosquire
when will humans realize that their actions have consequences.

Lemme restate that, why wont humans realize that its our fault for invasive species, not the species themselves. We need to start being more careful about things getting on ships. Who know, maybe one day a shipment from another country will be infested with artificial insects that track our data. Obviously this is an exaggeration but the whole point still stands, we need to be more careful.

Introvertebrate

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
It’s the chemtrails that have me worried. Those fascist pigs are seeding the clouds man.

DreadMan

Arachnosquire
It’s the chemtrails that have me worried. Those fascist pigs are seeding the clouds man.
Why do people always choose to politicize things. STOP POLARIZING PEOPLE IT DOSNT HELP.

(also, chemtrails dont have any evidence to back them up, just thought you should know :)

Albireo Wulfbooper

Arachnoprince
Why do people always choose to politicize things. STOP POLARIZING PEOPLE IT DOSNT HELP.

(also, chemtrails dont have any evidence to back them up, just thought you should know :)
I'm not sure whether to be amused or concerned that you didn't get the obvious sarcasm.