WOW poor cricket

Chironex

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
hehe unreal! he munched his head off!
well done and congrats to one of the best photos i have ever seen! :clap: :clap: :worship: :eek: :worship: :clap:

Raan_Jodus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
i had my Vittatus babies eating a crix once, and they seemed to have been hitting some nerves, cause the legs kept kicking, long after he had been stung, and his head was gone. It was quite funny :)

Wolvie56X

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Chironex said:
hehe unreal! he munched his head off!
well done and congrats to one of the best photos i have ever seen! :clap: :clap: :worship: :eek: :worship: :clap:

thank you thank you, i will be taking alot more pics now since i finally got a real nice digi cam, im also trying to do some videos of my bugs eating, just gotta find a site to host them on

got a vid of my big female P Trans eating so far, but its a lil dark, so im gonna try doing it in the daylight next time

ScorpDude

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
my scorp did that once, only with a cricket and its leg, was a big string coming off it

NihonRobot

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wow, I really like those red and black scorps! What are they?

Also, awesome beheading pics. My scorp usually starts with the head too, but I've never seen him pull it off before eating it like that.

avd88

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Once my emp caught a cricket and when he squeezed it with its pedipalps, all its guts and insides splattered on the glass, It was difficult to clean afterwards but it was a good show. :D

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
im still waiting for you to go catch those centruroides...

they make a nice show too :)

Wolvie56X

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
avd88 said:
Once my emp caught a cricket and when he squeezed it with its pedipalps, all its guts and insides splattered on the glass, It was difficult to clean afterwards but it was a good show. :D
mine did that to a giant hissing roach one time, it was awesome, guts and juice everywhere haha

all my B Jacksoni died and all but one of my C Gracilis died, didnt do too good with the communal setup, espeically when the heat was shut off