Wounded?

CrypticRealism

Arachnopeon
Alright..well
I'm pretty much still a noob when it comes to arachnids..I own one g.rosea and she had been fine until a couple of days ago
I had to place her in a smaller container so I could clean out her terrarium.
I noticed that there were two clear drops of fluid stuck to the underside of her abdomen (one on her left side and the other on the right)..I naturally started worrying
Did some research..
Signs pointed to the substance being blood but I couldn't figure out how she could have punctured herself..I haven't noticed anything too sketchy in her terrarium
Regardless..she started dripping very slowly which didn't correlate with the information I was reading
According to research..when a T is losing blood..the blood will either dry up quickly or the T will immediately drain
It's been a day now and I haven't noticed any fluids..then again..she's been resting on the ground..
I've left her in the container..filled a bottlecap with water..and placed her in my closet

Has anyone ever experienced such an incident?
I need all the information and help I can get
Thanks

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well I dont know.. are you sure it was punctured and fluid was comin out of the tarantula.. and it wasnt just on it? perhaps if it is close to a molt it may leak a little bit of hemolymph (blood) that happens sometimes. any pictures?

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The philist is right. Pics would be a great help on this one. Could it be drool. T's do that sometimes. If you don't see anymore fluid, I wouldn't worry too much about it but it is definitely something to investigate and keep your eye on. Keep us informed and we will do all we can to help.

mr_jacob7

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just have to say that you picked out a very fine species. (i have one too). anyways, i witnessed my rosea "dooling" one time. i'm not sure exactly what this is, but if somebody has some information, it sounds like a possibility. hope it helps!