Would this be alright?

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I have a 10 Gallon tank and currently have a 3 inch emperor scorpion. I really want to introduce another scorpion into the same tank and am considering a red claw. Is this a horrible idea? It would be awesome to have them two live peacefully :rolleyes:

tabor

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
:wall: Horrible idea.

Get another imp, no different specimen

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow, it seems like alot of people have asked this same exact question lately. Someone should just start copying and pasting the replies.

Thaedion

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Wow, it seems like alot of people have asked this same exact question lately. Someone should just start copying and pasting the replies.
I think coping and pasting a reply that I would have to search out would be more time consuming than saying "No that wouldn't work." :D

See pics below for a graphical representation of why a P cavimanus should be kept alone.
These were tank mates, bought at the same time, same size. The one in the hole is lunch.

The aftermath.

If they'll eat their own kind, what will they do to a docile emperor?

BadBikaDamo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Wow, it seems like alot of people have asked this same exact question lately.
You have asked this question already. I hope Thaedion's pictures are graphic enough for you.

Good shots btw Thaedion, they might be bad, but they sure are handsome.

BadBikaDamo

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Really? When?
Sorry, that is confusing, I think I picked up the wrong qoute, Mrshakleford has asked this question before, as have others and all have recieved the same answer.

Sorry for any offence/confussion:8o

Damo

Texas Blonde

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry, that is confusing, I think I picked up the wrong qoute, Mrshakleford has asked this question before, as have others and all have recieved the same answer.

Sorry for any offence/confussion:8o

Damo
No problem, I was just confused, lol. I didnt realize the same guy had asked this question before. I guess there are parts of no that can be hard to understand. :rolleyes:

sycjoco

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
The emperor is pretty quick. I try to grab him and he snaps at me... Won't ever let me pick him up. He is very defensive and i think could handle a red claw . lol, but I am not going to put it to the test :)

brandontmyers

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It would not be a test it would just end bad. Personally I dont know why you would want to do that in the first place.