Would like some pictures.

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
yes, google "latrodectus sp. laos" or even "latrodectus elegans" and you should get a pretty good selection.

better yet, you could take in 2 pictures to your tattoo artist: 1) of a widow pose you like and 2) of the pattern of the 'hellfire' widow. if he's good, he should be able to do whatever you want!

:D

Twistedrayne

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
thanks, guys. I did a Google image search, but it didn't turn up much for me. I guess I should have narrowed it down. I don't know much about the species, so I had no idea of the common name. Beautiful little spider. Thanks again.

revilo

Arachnoknight
hi,

threadowner seems happy so it shouldn't be a bad thing to do some offtopic.

i'm completly amazed about this "hellfire" widow :eek:
just awesome :}

cheers

Moltar

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Uhmmm, I think that Hellfire widow is just a very accurate sculpture of some kind. Looks cool though, I'd love to find something like that for sale around here.

Those L. elegans or "sp. Laos" or whatever they are... those suckers are schweet! Does anybody know what their status in the US captive market is? Are they like, available?

Widowman10

Arachno WIDOW
Old Timer
Those L. elegans or "sp. Laos" or whatever they are... those suckers are schweet! Does anybody know what their status in the US captive market is? Are they like, available?
i know a few select people that had them more than a few years ago. i assume they died out though b/c i haven't seen or heard anything since.