Would like info on Parabuthus Capensis

ArachnoDrew

Arachnoprince
G.p. is good people. He lives down there street from me

I keep them in the mid 80s. To low 90s. On sand . Feed twice a week

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
That must be awesome having a fellow enthusiast right down the street from you @ArachnoDrew! It'd be nice if there were more enthusiasts up here in the High Desert, but I'm so glad we have the SoCal invert club.

@Boaz Solorio, beautiful scorps by the way! I've gotta stop looking at all the of these photos of P. capensis...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Boaz Solorio

Arachnopeon
That must be awesome having a fellow enthusiast right down the street from you @ArachnoDrew! It'd be nice if there were more enthusiasts up here in the High Desert, but I'm so glad we have the SoCal invert club.

@Boaz Solorio, beautiful scorps by the way! I've gotta stop looking at all the of these photos of P. capensis...

Thanks,

Arthroverts
It is pretty awesome knowing that there are a lot of us down here in the general area. I've always wanted to form some sort of group with the SoCal invert keepers in IRL, I figure we can all trade or come up with ideas for other hobby projects. Also I hope to breed these guys once they reach full size, so any of you guys interested, you'll have to wait a while, but they will be available!

woodie

Arachnosquire

Thanks,

Arthroverts
Im High Desert too. Beats back in the 90's when there was literally no one else nearby that was interested in scorpions

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Ah, another High Desert enthusiast! Awesome @woodie!
I would have been with you in the 90's, but that was before I started seriously in the hobby (actually before my time, ha ha). I'm going to PM you.

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Last edited: