Would I be correct in saying this is a male?

Sean

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
if thats a male can some post one of what a females would look like, i just wana compare:D

Longbord1

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
definetly a female not the skin flap inbetween the two white book lings closest to the cephlathorax

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
Lopez, are you certain that there is NO protrusion between the first set of book lungs? (the ones on the top of the pic)
I can't tell from the pic, but IMO, it almost looks like a female to me, and that the flap is just stuck to the bottom of the molt. Make sure that you've unfolded everything.
Holley

SpiderTwin

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
It's hard to tell, the picture is blurry across the section that we are looking at. Do you have another pic?

defour

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You'd be correct if it is, and not if it isn't.

Steve

Mendi

Arachnowolf
Old Timer
Looks to me like there is a flap between the 1st set of booklungs, and to me that means female :D

TheWidowsPeak

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I'm not seeing the flap. I know where it should be but I don't see it . maybe a better picture would help

Lopez

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by Immortal_sin
Lopez, are you certain that there is NO protrusion between the first set of book lungs? (the ones on the top of the pic)
I can't tell from the pic, but IMO, it almost looks like a female to me, and that the flap is just stuck to the bottom of the molt. Make sure that you've unfolded everything.
Holley
There is definitely no flap - what you can see between the front set of booklungs is a recess, a crease, not a raised flap.

The skin is definitely completely unfolded.