Worst Craigslist Ads;

Tarantulafeets

Arachnobaron
The legendary 15 legged tarantula with 3 spinnerets. Anyone want to try to guess the sp? :rofl:
Screenshot_20210805-215734_Chrome.jpg
Pretty sad people are selling whatever they can find.

nolyroly

Arachnopeon
Saw this and knew I had to post it here. I replied to the ad with proper care advice if they still have it. Hopefully if someone bought it they did their own research instead of listening to this guy.

cl.jpg

USNGunner

Arachnosquire
Holy crap! I was just looking at that last night. Was going to email them and be like what the hell are you doing 😂
Wait. What? Why? Dude, that's exactly what the pet smart chick said to do. And she was really cute, so..... she's gotta know! Right? ;)

Poonjab

Arachnoking
Misting every hour…….? Where the heck did that nonsense come from? And they want 250 🤣
The spongebob hide really does it for me.

Ohhhhhhh...... who’s being misted and treated like a creature that lives in the sea? Desert species tarantula.

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
The spongebob hide really does it for me.

Ohhhhhhh...... who’s being misted and treated like a creature that lives in the sea? Desert species tarantula.
With everything else going on I totally forgot that was there. We'll see if they respond to my offensively lowball offer, lol.

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
This one cracked me up

"
Tarantula (Pflugerville)

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
Very sweet beautiful girl tarantula and cage for rehoming.small fee"

- wow "very sweet beautiful girl tarantula" thats actually my favorite species :rolleyes:

wonderful

Arachnosquire
There’s a Craigslist near me that’s selling a tarantula and 2 small scorpions that LIVE together. The ad says they seem like friends since they all sleep in the hide together and they don’t want to split up their friendship.
Then my brain exploded.