Worried about avic

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
There's been some construction going on in the room where my Ts are usually kept, and for the last few weeks they've been in my living room. My mom had several people over tonight, and I figured a bunch of middle-aged women would be no threat to my spiders. A few hours ago, I noticed that the container my a.avic sling is in has been slightly moved, though I'm not sure if someone picked it up to try and see inside, or if they simply turned the container for a closer look.

Anyway, the avic, who for the most part never leaves her web, and I've never seen her go more than halfway down the stick she built the web on, is sitting between the stick and the ground. She's not curled up or anything, she looks exactly the way she does when she's sitting in her web, except not in her web.

She looks fine, I'm just concerned someone picked up her container or something and sent her tumbling to the ground. She doesn't appear to be leaking anywhere, but the container she's in isn't completely clear, it's somewhat opague, which makes it somewhat hard to see. I can't get a better look at her with out destroying her web and probably stressing her out.

Should I just leave her alone until she exibits more troubling signs, or rip apart her web to check for injuries?

Snipes

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well, i think the best thing would be to ask your mom if she or any of the other women moved it. A little moving wouldnt hurt unless it was slammed down or something. That would be the least stressful thing for her.

kyrga

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
My mom was asleep by the time I noticed.

I'm sure she's fine. In my limited experience, I've found that Ts are extremely quirky and are constantly doing things that are perfectly fine but make you ask "is that normal?"

But, I'm still a worry wort, and I suppose I always will be.

tacoma0680

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Just leave her alone maybe she just needs some water or food I would try that if you have not does so recently