worms worms worms!!

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
well rember a few weeks ago a zebra i got from petco layed eggs??

well now the eggs are prity much gone... i fliped the egg sack over and found lil wiggly worms crawling around in it!!! :eek:
allso i found lo0st and lots of lil round white things *am gessing thear maby the worm eggs??* that are about maby 1/4th the size of a grain of rice. maby about the size of a grain of sand...

so im gonna clean him out tonight, i whould post pics but thay are SOOO small it whould be imposible to make out!!

any tips, help whould be apreacated.

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well rember a few weeks ago a zebra i got from petco layed eggs??

well now the eggs are prity much gone... i fliped the egg sack over and found lil wiggly worms crawling around in it!!! :eek:
allso i found lo0st and lots of lil round white things *am gessing thear maby the worm eggs??* that are about maby 1/4th the size of a grain of rice. maby about the size of a grain of sand...

so im gonna clean him out tonight, i whould post pics but thay are SOOO small it whould be imposible to make out!!

any tips, help whould be apreacated.
Have there been a lot of tiny flies around it? Sounds like maggots to me.

Spider-Man v2.0

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i know what magots look like, and thes are not magots...
no flies at all eather.. my room is completly fly free, only thing in hear are a few escaped hissers that ar aperantly breeding..... and german roaches, with i realy dont care about any more..

green_bottle_04

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i know what magots look like, and thes are not magots...
no flies at all eather.. my room is completly fly free, only thing in hear are a few escaped hissers that ar aperantly breeding..... and german roaches, with i realy dont care about any more..
are they an almost transparent grey/brown color? wiggle quite a bit?

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Sounds like maybe moth larva. I had an outbreak over the winter of them laying eggs somewhere in the closet and then the larva would climb to the top of the room and spin a cocoon. It took months to get rid of them.
Have you noticed any tiny 1/4-1/2 inch moths flying around?